Home

Madden installed to 360 hd issues?

This is a discussion on Madden installed to 360 hd issues? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #33
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Madden installed to 360 hd issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Yeah, I tested it again even.

Live worked good when it played. 3 out of 4 boot up's, I'd get a DDE. Again, I have no idea how that's possible. I removed it from the HDD, and 4 straight boot up's, with zero problems. Also, off the HDD, there's a hitch in some basket's being made, hard to describe.

Madden, repalys and what not are all choppy on the HDD, they are not on the disc.

NCAA Football worked good the 2nd time around, no issues to date.

NHL 09 gave me DDE's from the disc every now and then, none when from the HDD, but seems to stutter here and there on goals.

NCAA Basketball was DDE heaven on the HDD. Off, no issue ever.

It's not a big deal to me, I play them off the disc and work fine. Like I said earlier, I can't expect everything to run smoothly retroactive. I'm still very satisfied, but it's fun to explore what games work and what don't.

Like TJ said, it's also interesting that some have issues and others don't. Can't explain that, but still with different files still being loaded, who knows what causes it.
Yah... I mean that makes sense. These games were created before this functionality was added to the 360, so to be all pissed about it would be pretty pointless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »