Home

Ian is Sensitive. . . .

This is a discussion on Ian is Sensitive. . . . within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 04:25 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Ian is Sensitive. . . .

This guy gets about 80/20 love/hate on this board and all because some guy gets under his skin, his eyes water and he heads for the hills.

I don't get him. What does he want, assurance that no one will be reckless with their words....ever?

Can someone enlighten me to why a person would expose himself to such a heavily criticized game and yet be so soft when there is backlash as if ignoring a person is not an option?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2008, 08:02 AM   #2
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Icon13 Re: Ian is Sensitive. . . .

This thread is nothing more than silly. The craziness is spreading like wild fire on this board as far as I can tell.

P.S. it's already been mentioned that Ian is away on business. I don't think that he's ran for the hills as you say.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:09 AM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Ian is Sensitive. . . .

I don't believe this.

He's been out all week at EAC or something like that. He didn't run for the hills.

As Phil stated in one of the threads, criticize something like Robo QB and give suggestions on how to fix it.

Ian hardly had anything to do with 09, but people come aboard and bash him because he is part of EA.

I just feel people need to give Ian and Phil a chance before we personally bash them, don't you agree?

Last edited by roadman; 12-05-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:25 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Ian is Sensitive. . . .

People posting about topics they really know nothing about. Gotta love it. This is a sports gaming website people, not a psychological discussion forum. Get over it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »