Home

Rookie qbs in 2009 season

This is a discussion on Rookie qbs in 2009 season within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2009, 03:48 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Rookie qbs in 2009 season

No love for Grahmn Harrel or Rudy Carpertner??Chase Daniels is fun to watch but hes to short,Nate davis has dropped big time..

I know mark Sanchez playing the pro style looks to be a good pick..i was looking for a guy that could wing it in the 2nd or 3rd round for My bears franchise..

At one time rudy carpertner was thought of high I didnt know he slipped that far..grahmn harrel are people thinkin hes more colt Brennan??
Old 01-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #10
Rookie

joehoo's Arena

OVR: 4

harrell is probally going to be a 3-5 round pick. another example of how Texas Tech benifits from Big 12 defenses. Look at all the past TT qbs and how they had no impact in the NFL. Weak arms, always in the shotgun, and if any qb in ncaa could throw the ball 60 times a game they would rack the "big" numbers up to. Just look how TT did against teams with a good defense (Ole Miss,Oklahoma). Sure they beat Texas but in a rivalry game anything can happen.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:23 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 39

No John Parker Wilson fans huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2009, 12:17 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 7

Why did rudy carpertner go down so far he was good his first few years??im looking for a project qb thought he might be fun??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »