Home

Madden 07?? You Betcha!!

This is a discussion on Madden 07?? You Betcha!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2009, 02:56 PM   #49
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 07?? You Betcha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
I tried last night; there's no demo for this game. (PS3)In fact, Madden 09 was the first Madden demo.
Yea I went to see and no Madden 07 demo. Oh well. If I head out and see it for 5 bucks or something Ill pick it up just to check it out.

I cant remember how it was. IM curious
Old 01-19-2009, 01:59 AM   #50
MVP

OVR: 18

[quote=TheWatcher;2039092508]^^^ I didn't even know the PS3 version had gang tackling. How the heck did the PS3 get that and the 360 version didn't?

This caught me off guard as well, because I was expecting the bounce off the ball carrier explosion fall, but it was a nice two man take down in several situations. I remember a bit about the 360 version and the Ps3 version is a bit more polished and fatigue was included and in my opinion polished up as well.

I cannot believe I am actually playing a football game again, that looks good, plays well, and did I say looks really nice up close. So far its a keeper and may stay in the slot for a while.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:12 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
Za Cellz Powa?
Da BlueRayz?
MoneyHatz?

or all the above....
LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
where is David Ortiz now?..... the Backbreaker crew should bring him in just for the experience of making football games....not control of anything...but just incite...
LOL... BackBreaker has enough problems already... like being vaporware because they have no publisher...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
^^^ I didn't even know the PS3 version had gang tackling. How the heck did the PS3 get that and the 360 version didn't?
The 360 version was released in August while the PS3 version came out at system launch in late November. That accounts for the more polished PS3 version that year.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #53
Rookie

buzzguy's Arena

OVR: 12

You got me thinking of picking-up 07 on the cheap...again! I skipped 09, but owned both 07 and 08 for the 360.

You guys think I should pick-up 07...or should I spend a tiny bit more and get 08? I probably have my franchise info for both games on my hdd...I hope!
Old 01-22-2009, 07:11 PM   #54
MVP

It has been 10 days since I have begun playing this game and I am so happy I tried it out. I have played more than 10 games and each game had its own ebb and flow. When I play a tough defense oriented team, I am literally pushing and fighting hard for 3 to 4 yards. 1st downs feel like an accomplishment.

When I play tough offenses I am really thinking about the defense I called, then as the cut scene of the oline coming to the line of scrimmage starts-my mind starts racing should I bump, align, back off, or show blitz-damn reacted to late just gave up a first down or touchdown.

Every now and then I line up an overmatched squad against an overall weaker team, and just crush there spirits, but oh darn does that not backfire at times.

Yo, TheWatcher I am enjoying a football videogame who woulda' thunk it. I forgot how nice it felt.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:36 AM   #55
MVP

OVR: 20

Yes, 07 had gang tackles, so when are they going to record statistics for assisted and solo tackles. Another area where 2k5 is still ahead of madden 09
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Yo, TheWatcher I am enjoying a football videogame who woulda' thunk it. I forgot how nice it felt.
I have to play that now because Madden 09 no longer works on my 360. It freezes no later than midway through the second quarter. I've never in my life had to stop playing a game because it no longer functioned. This is all kinds 'a messed up, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »