Home

Jersey colors need serious work.

This is a discussion on Jersey colors need serious work. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2009, 01:52 PM   #73
Pro

AC IS ART's Arena

OVR: 15
Lightbulb Re: Jersey colors need serious work.

If the man doesn't voice what he wants to see change/improve in Madden, then who will? What I find "ridiculous" is the heat/caring he's getting because of his reason to not buy the game. His $60 dollars shouldn't affect or concern us in anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
i talked to phil a while ago and he said ot is just the screen shot that make it look like that so no one has to worry about anything!
With that ^ said, hopefully it does look better on my TV. If not, I pray '11 gets sliders.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:01 PM   #74
Pro

OVR: 50
Re: Jersey colors need serious work.

The many team jerseys definitely need a tune-up in the color department. Also, brightness is becoming a serious problem and people are getting worried it is going to be dark and depressed like 09.
Please Unban me!!!!!!! I promise I won't troll anymore!!!!!!
Football Highlights
Football Pictures
Old 07-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 7

What I don't understand is why there are people who think it is their job to police the folks who point out flaws or mistakes in the graphical side of the game and scream ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME PLAY!!...I for one am tired of dropping back 15 yards on the run with Tony Romo in my faded purple jersey in Philly getting hit by two guys wearing tourquise helmets and completeing a pass across the field for a touchdown!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2009, 04:06 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 12

Comparing screenshots to real life photos isn't solid proof of the colors being off, unless you can prove that both photos are unders similar lighting and shadowing condiitons. Colors can look different in different stadiums and under different amount of lights.

The thread is starting to get ridicoulous, instead of people providing a solid argument they start make posts filled with childish banter.Why do you think that's an effective way to get your message across if you have a valid concern?
Old 07-02-2009, 04:50 PM   #77
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelR2000
What I don't understand is why there are people who think it is their job to police the folks who point out flaws or mistakes in the graphical side of the game and scream ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME PLAY!!...I for one am tired of dropping back 15 yards on the run with Tony Romo in my faded purple jersey in Philly getting hit by two guys wearing tourquise helmets and completeing a pass across the field for a touchdown!!
Oh please, talk about an exaggeration.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:28 PM   #78
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelR2000
Get a better TV and increase your difficulty. Just kidding with you man.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #79
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Cowboys helmets look too gray and not silver enough. Should look more like the patriots/raiders.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #80
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Oh please, talk about an exaggeration.

Thats my point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »