Home

Customized Conference Championship Art!

This is a discussion on Customized Conference Championship Art! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Customized Conference Championship Art!

Really looks sweet.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:27 PM   #18
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Ahhhhhh......if only! Looks fantastic. A few questions for ya----
This "mod" thingy-----is it hard to use? Or pretty self-explanatory?
Also, are these fields,logos, etc. for your own personal use, or do you plan to somehow put em up for download?
Reason I ask, is simple-------after seeing all that Madden pc has to offer, I may pick it up. Oh, lastly, how's the franchise mode? Thanks......

(*edit* I HAVE seen the Browns in the AFC Championship game.......back in 1986....."The Drive" game. But I wanted to see the new stadium, lest there be any confusion. Thanks again!)
To Mod the game is not that that tough , but not really self explanatory. It takes a few reps but I'll help you with it, and you should be able to flow with it without any problems.

I can share any logo you like, also u can google any image and if you have knowledge of using any type of photoshop you will be fine. I have a ton of stuff , and the site where I get files from has a ton of great stuff. They have guys in there that are great with this program. They also have a bunch of tools that make you feel like a programer. Its insane.

I saw that game when the Browns lost to the BRoncos and Elway put togther the drive.
I wanted the BRowns ot win so bad cause I really liked the way they played that year.
I remember the Ice Cube. That little fast WR/KR. That was a crazy game.

The franchise mode in the game. I cant really commnet on. I never got deep into it. I really never heard any complaints about it. They also have draft classes u can download for the franchise and tools that can really customized the heck out of it.

The games AI is pretty good. Now no game is perfect but this game plays pretty good. I have a set of slider that present to me so many different outcomes to the game. I have games where I win comftable, and other where I get my a55 whipped. Then sometimes I have to come from behind, or a back and fourth fight. The controls are old school where speed burst it the A button. But you have every feature gameplay wise that u can want.

Example running the ball.

Using a 360 controller the L and R bumper is how u make a quick cut to the L or R, and helps when running through the Line. The triggers are how u stiff arm and move the ball from arm to arm. All the Jukes are in the Right anolog stick.

On defense u can hot route a db to play a wr more inside or outside. Theres alot. Let me know if u get it the game. Ill help u out

and your very welcome for the image. Anytime homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
Really looks sweet.
Thxs alot I appreciate it.

Last edited by Tyrant8RDFL; 01-19-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 27

Is it just me or does that grass look really good?
Old 01-19-2009, 03:22 PM   #20
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
Is it just me or does that grass look really good?
Honestly the grass looks great in this game, and the lighitng also. Its like watching it on tv. I had a discussion about this with a friend of mine, and we agreed the fields and the grass look alot better than what is on the next gen system.

Im telling you , if you have a nice pc, not a monster, u can get this game for so little, and the modding that is available for this game is crazy. Now I play at resoution of 1920 x 1080, so that is why it looks that way. So graphics can vary do to your setup. The game does still look great at lower resolutions also
Frame rate is at 60 easy.

Theres a MOD where u can have the intro from Foxs, CBS, MNF, and ESPN for your games.

So if your playing a franchise and you have a MNF game, u can use the MOD to put the MNF intro into your game. Its sweet.

Theres even a tool where u can edit players ratings, equiptment, playbooks, anything u want during a franchise season.

Its sweet.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
Im telling you , if you have a nice pc, not a monster, u can get this game for so little, and the modding that is available for this game is crazy. Now I play at resoution of 1920 x 1080, so that is why it looks that way. So graphics can vary do to your setup. The game does still look great at lower resolutions also
Frame rate is at 60 easy.
No worries there. My pc can handle Flight Simulator X with relative ease, and that's a graphic-intense program. My pc would probably smoke Madden.....at the highest resolution. I'm getting a little excited to see the possibilities!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 7

Wow, that's pretty good man

Bring NFL 2k Football back

Old 01-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #23
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
No worries there. My pc can handle Flight Simulator X with relative ease, and that's a graphic-intense program. My pc would probably smoke Madden.....at the highest resolution. I'm getting a little excited to see the possibilities!
Oh yea it will for sure. One thing about Madden the game runs nicely on any system. It isnt power hungry by any means. The only thing is what resolution your monitor is, and that will determine how nice it will look.

Man right now Im going to launch a game using the NFL FOX intro, and ill post some images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Wills
Wow, that's pretty good man
Thxs homie I apprecaite it.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:10 PM   #24
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

Here it is. You will see the logo along the game, and when the game starts you hear the FOXs intro also. Its pretty cool. They have a CBS, SN NBC, ESPN, and even ABC MNF mods.

Il also want to note for those that loved the Vision cone it works great on this Madden, and u can play a online franchise with friends. U can spawn game files.

The last image doesnt have the fox logo, it just looks so pretty lol

Now im off to make the 1967 steelers uniform.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen0001.jpg (169.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg screen0002.jpg (170.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg screen0003.jpg (186.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg screen0004.jpg (209.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg screen0000.jpg (187.5 KB, 29 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »