Home

Madden Challenge 2009: Crowning the World's Best Madden Player

This is a discussion on Madden Challenge 2009: Crowning the World's Best Madden Player within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #41
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden Challenge 2009: Crowning the World's Best Madden Player

Im not sure what in EA's past record makes you think that, but more power to ya.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2009, 07:06 PM   #42
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Im not sure what in EA's past record makes you think that, but more power to ya.
There is nothing in the past that makes me think otherwise, but I can't change the past, either.

Some people are hoping with a brand new team aboard we will start to see changes for the positive.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:32 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
There is nothing in the past that makes me think otherwise, but I can't change the past, either.

Some people are hoping with a brand new team aboard we will start to see changes for the positive.
i wouldnt mind if Ian could respond to how he "feels" about this.
though with his boss sponsering this, i dont know how much he can say.

i wouldnt mind a PM or even an acknowledgement that Ian and/or other producers have read this article would be satisfying.

maybe even admit this isnt how madden was supposed to be.....just some kind of reassurance that madden 10 will NOT become what this event showcases madden 09 as.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 29

Just seeing the words "Madden Challenge" makes me glad I am an OSer. All you need to do is look at the pics of the Frat-Boy 'Madden Pros' and then you realize why you actually know at least a LITTLE bit about football.

Maybe someone should ask EA if these are the "Casual Gamers" they are looking for. The casual, trash-talking, exploit using "Dynasties" of the world.

This thread did make me realize that if Madden doesn't deliver this year I will be among the APF2K8 peeps that find a way to have fun with that game.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #45
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
:::::::: puts hands on head and cries::::::::::::::::
DAMNNNNNNNNN Dookie your avatar is up there with AuburnAlumni and BK as the sexiest at OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #46
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Just seeing the words "Madden Challenge" makes me glad I am an OSer. All you need to do is look at the pics of the Frat-Boy 'Madden Pros' and then you realize why you actually know at least a LITTLE bit about football.

Maybe someone should ask EA if these are the "Casual Gamers" they are looking for. The casual, trash-talking, exploit using "Dynasties" of the world.

This thread did make me realize that if Madden doesn't deliver this year I will be among the APF2K8 peeps that find a way to have fun with that game.
Im with you on that one.Between playing Madden 09 on PS2 and APF2k8 im having a good time.My madden stress level has dropped dramatically.Instead of head scratchin,im doing fist pumps.Im not putting to much stock into Madden X on the 360.I hope they bring it out for the PS2 again.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:06 PM   #47
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
These tournament players are the exact opposite of casual gamers. 10 hour "labbin" sessions? Nothing casual about that. They're definitely not the pick-up-and-play type that EA has shown concern for.

My guess is that these tournament players would be just as good if the game were more realisitic.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
These tournament players are the exact opposite of casual gamers. 10 hour "labbin" sessions? Nothing casual about that. They're definitely not the pick-up-and-play type that EA has shown concern for.

My guess is that these tournament players would be just as good if the game were more realisitic.
Man I never thought about the time they put in exploiting all game flaws. Hell with the money they earn by winning tournaments, they have found there calling.

I agree with there dedication they will find flaws to exploit even the most sim football game.

BezO do you think these cats even watch football?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »