Home

Madden 2010 Sim Baller Tournament!!!

This is a discussion on Madden 2010 Sim Baller Tournament!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2009, 04:16 AM   #1
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Madden 2010 Sim Baller Tournament!!!

Why Doesnt someone Make a Madden Tournament for the Sim Ballers.

EA can have 2 tournaments. One with corny ballers where they can glitch all the want. Then they can have a 2nd tournament where SIM rules apply.
EA brings you the Madden Tournament 2010 "In Sim We Trust"

Where each player has his own monitor, so he can make adjustments without worrying about the next man watching his screen. Have the Monitors where the back of 1 is touching the back of the other. This way your still in the same room to either give props or talk trash.

Where U cant call the same play with in a drive. Where all football eithics are honored and executed in the game. Punting when your suppose to etc etc etc.

Make it anywhere from 7 to 10 minutes qtrs, so players can really play a game, and not be forced to just air it out. Those that love to run and play keep away can do so, and the other person needs to combat that by Scoring often and forcing them to change up. Where a gameplan matters.

A few years ago I was invited to play in a Madden tournamnet in NYC. I turned it down cause I dont play cheese. They are to easy to defeat, and that style of play bores me to death. They want to use a certain blitz defense to death forcing me to only call one play on offense thats beats it, and they are so dumb they stay calling it. I love playing where mixing up your plays is the key to victory.

Someone out has to have the connections that can pull this off.

This can be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »