Home

What one thing from the Super Bowl do you want to see in Madden 10?

This is a discussion on What one thing from the Super Bowl do you want to see in Madden 10? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #25
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: What one thing from the Super Bowl do you want to see in Madden 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Young_EA
Gotcha mastershake88.

lol if you saw what I wrote a month and so ago i'd be up till 4 am but there ya go and hopefully everyone else will drop the same thing.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2009, 09:56 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 15

Michael, thanks for coming onto these boards. Many of us Madden fans have very high expectations for your new team and this years Madden. Please make this the year we can finally stop hearing everyone talk about NFL 2k5, and revolutionize sports gaming!
Old 02-04-2009, 10:00 PM   #27
Rookie

SonOfWisconsin's Arena

OVR: 6

You want one thing? How about the #1 thing I have wanted since Madden 06: SUPER BOWL ENDZONES. Honestly, we had them in Madden 99. I WAS 12 YEARS OLD. You already put the super bowl logos and stuff all over the stadium and put the logo on the field, honestly how hard is it to insert one line of code that says "hey, take one endzone from each team's home stadium and put one on each end of the field" Obvioulsy code isn't like that, but you get what I mean.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #28
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Mike,
Personally If I were at Tiburon I would Focus on making EA Sports the ESPN of Sports Video Games. And by doing that i would have to have guys in the Studio breaking down the games or talking about certain players, The Presentation of the actual Games would be a mixture of NBC, ABC, Fox, And ESPN, Taking the best of each network and working it into the Game.

I envy your job because It is the one position for my favorite game that I care about the most. Good luck sir.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #29
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWisconsin
You want one thing? How about the #1 thing I have wanted since Madden 06: SUPER BOWL ENDZONES. Honestly, we had them in Madden 99. I WAS 12 YEARS OLD. You already put the super bowl logos and stuff all over the stadium and put the logo on the field, honestly how hard is it to insert one line of code that says "hey, take one endzone from each team's home stadium and put one on each end of the field" Obvioulsy code isn't like that, but you get what I mean.

be more constructive with what your saying and i grant you it will be heard like what i did.
Decade of Excellence
Old 02-04-2009, 10:04 PM   #30
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Mike,
Personally If I were at Tiburon I would Focus on making EA Sports the ESPN of Sports Video Games. And by doing that i would have to have guys in the Studio breaking down the games or talking about certain players, The Presentation of the actual Games would be a mixture of NBC, ABC, Fox, And ESPN, Taking the best of each network and working it into the Game.

I envy your job because It is the one position for my favorite game that I care about the most. Good luck sir.

this has been stressed it can't be done and trust me I wanted that since madden 2006 it wont get done and it can't Nfl network and espn can't be on the same thing.
Decade of Excellence
Old 02-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6

The Bruce Springsteen Crotch Cam!!!

But seriously I would like the atmosphere be different when playing the Super Bowl compared to a week 5 game against the Lions. I'm sure it is hard to convey that in a video game, but it would be cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2009, 10:13 PM   #32
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Hi Michael-

Aside from team specific Endzones....

it seems like superbowl coverages, in general, have that extra level of presentation when compared to the regular season

* more stat overlays
* special way to introduce players/starting positions
* added camera angles

so..I kinda cheated here........but...'extra presentation' would be my vote

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »