Home

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL ATMOSPHERE!

This is a discussion on NOW THATS WHAT I CALL ATMOSPHERE! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL ATMOSPHERE!

http://2ksports.com/

First video!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #2
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NOW THATS WHAT I CALL ATMOSPHERE!

Why
Old 02-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Look at it! It's like watching a game... The crowd, the announcers, the umps.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

It's baseball! I believe your intentions are good, but it doesn't really have a place here. You didn't have to create a new thread for this. There's a couple of threads out there already focused on presentation and atmosphere.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
It's baseball! I believe your intentions are good, but it doesn't really have a place here. You didn't have to create a new thread for this. There's a couple of threads out there already focused on presentation and atmosphere.
You know one thing that pisses me off about qoutes like this from posters, mods whoever makes them, is that you guys act like just because we post something that has been posted elsewhere , god knows where, that we are committing a major crime....like there is only so much space for all these threads we can not use up space by posts that are have been posted elsewhere....

oh my god!!!! The nerve of some people to post things gaming related about gameplay or presentation or any other commments about the game other then the threads that were made specifically for those comments.....oh my god have we no heart???????

I mean serisouly, who cares if he made a thread just for this???? Is it hurting anyone???? and if the answer is YEs then please explain to me how is it hurting anyone?

The mods do this all the time..."there is a thread already for this, locked!"....I mean give me break, there is inifite space on these boards to post whatever you want 10X each stop being dicks about it.

and then mods and people like you will say...."well how are people supposed to search through these threads if they keep posting similar topics over and over again?"... again i say to you.....THESE ARE MESSAGE BOARDS for GAMING, we are not curing cancer here... people really grandstand in these boards and really make themselves more important then they really are.....

Sorry for the vent but it drives me nuts, let people post whatever they want where ever they want, if you do not like it, dont reply, and move on, eventually if people do not respond the thread will die...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #6

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5
Sorry for the vent but it drives me nuts, let people post whatever they want where ever they want, if you do not like it, dont reply, and move on, eventually if people do not respond the thread will die...
Same could be said to you.

You obviously feel strongly about this, but if you do not like the way the site is run and is kept organized feel free to move on to another board that is organized more to your liking.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:01 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Same could be said to you.

You obviously feel strongly about this, but if you do not like the way the site is run and is kept organized feel free to move on to another board that is organized more to your liking.
oh god here com the OS police. Dude all im saying you guys need to relax, it is a MESSAGE BOARD. and you comparing me to people who put down people just for posting a thread that some shmuck deems not "post worthy" is apples and oranges compared to what I am saying....

everyone needs to relax and just not take this too seriously....

"you can leave these boards if you do not like it"

"you shouldnt post that by making a new thread, there are hundereds like this..."

"hello there is already a topic about this..."

sorry man I didn't relealize that our very existance is in doubt if we have topics posted numerous times on a message board

Last edited by S1ARk5; 02-06-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5
oh god here com the OS police. Dude all im saying you guys need to relax, it is a MESSAGE BOARD. and you comparing me to people who put down people just for posting a thread that some shmuck deems not "post worthy" is apples and oranges compared to what I am saying....

everyone needs to relax and just not take this too seriously....

"you can leave these boards if you do not like it"

"you shouldnt post that by making a new thread, there are hundereds like this..."

"hello there is already a topic about this..."

sorry man I didn't relealize that our very existance is in doubt if we have topics posted numerous times on a message board
I agree 100%. I hate internet police. Does it really affect your life that much if someone posts something in a forum that might not belong there. Is the world going to end. Get off the computer for awhile, take a chill pill, go hang out with your friends or something.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »