Home

To Ian Cummings EA...level with me on this one

This is a discussion on To Ian Cummings EA...level with me on this one within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #33
Pro

clarkerots's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: To Ian Cummings EA...level with me on this one

Ian I think its fantastic, the contribution and dialog you have with this board. I also think that the answer you gave to the OP here is reminiscent of something that NEVER would've happened in the past. As someone who has not touched Madden since 05 (but oh how many years I played 05) I find myself once again excited about a Madden release. All I ask is that you don't let us down. Level with us always and do what you can to make Madden what it should've been years ago. All this positive interaction will be wasted if Madden 10 comes out the same way 06-09 did. Here's to continued excitement and the Madden everyone has been waiting for.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:23 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

so IAN tell me. why dis madden get exclusive rights to the nfl?? frankly i thinks its bull****. i mean you basically killed a great franchise who was a good competion to you. i mean really madden 04 and 2k5 2 of the best football gmes ever made.

really its horse for EA to kill off all other competitors just to rip off their loyal fans fo 60 bucks a pop for these overrated peice of **** games. i mean i hate ot be so harsh but if 2k were still around you cannot tell me that madden would have made GREAT games just trying to out do 2k and the 2 of you just gettin better and better. i mean hell.

something such as tackles where your player goes rag doll ( I.E. what back breaker is doin now) which i figured someone would do im suprised it took this long. but if 2k were still around id be willin to be 08 or 09 would have had that among other great features. maybe even a reduced price tag. like 2k had on theirgames back then.

now IAN i dont be to be a dick face but i havent seen anyone ask you that and ive wanted to know for the longest time man.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:27 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by goratory666
so IAN tell me. why dis madden get exclusive rights to the nfl?? frankly i thinks its bull****. i mean you basically killed a great franchise who was a good competion to you. i mean really madden 04 and 2k5 2 of the best football gmes ever made.

really its horse for EA to kill off all other competitors just to rip off their loyal fans fo 60 bucks a pop for these overrated peice of **** games. i mean i hate ot be so harsh but if 2k were still around you cannot tell me that madden would have made GREAT games just trying to out do 2k and the 2 of you just gettin better and better. i mean hell.

something such as tackles where your player goes rag doll ( I.E. what back breaker is doin now) which i figured someone would do im suprised it took this long. but if 2k were still around id be willin to be 08 or 09 would have had that among other great features. maybe even a reduced price tag. like 2k had on theirgames back then.

now IAN i dont be to be a dick face but i havent seen anyone ask you that and ive wanted to know for the longest time man.
The greatest post in OS history
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 04:29 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
The greatest post in OS history

Sarcasm dude? lol
Old 02-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #37
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Sarcasm dude? lol
Sarcasm won't be the only thing you will be worried about with that post.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #38
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Sarcasm dude? lol
I have posted this before but I think it works here as well. I will even Bold it recieves the same attention as yours.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I hate to be so harsh but proofreading is important in today's society. Besides the absolutely nonsensical rant that has been posted hundreds of times here (and I am not exaggerating), it was the Grammar that really did it for me.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:04 PM   #39
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
I hate to be so harsh but proofreading is important in today's society. Besides the absolutely nonsensical rant that has been posted hundreds of times here (and I am not exaggerating), it was the Grammar that really did it for me.
Some of the posts on sports forums make me shake my head. I couldn't imagine being a developer looking for sensible feedback and filtering through half of this nonsense.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
I have posted this before but I think it works here as well. I will even Bold it recieves the same attention as yours.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Well i've never seen a straight answer. its obvious they got the license to kill off 2K and other footbal games. and they could have ran with it and dont big things. but no they haven't. and the thing is they know they are releasing pure **** games...and yet they release them anyway. and they do it for 60 bucks i mean damn if your gonna release such **** atleast make it a little cheaper until you put out a game thats worth the high price tag.

am i wrong?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »