Home

Madden 2010 sample?

This is a discussion on Madden 2010 sample? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2009, 11:12 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 2010 sample?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Not only that but the animations aren't any better than what's in the current game. The player models look like last gens player models. IMO the best thing about the video is the faces. This video is better than the 1st next gen CGI trailer(which was terrible) but still not much better than what we have now. I still don't get it.
Im trying to respect your opinion..but its almost like you're making stuff up..What animation is at all the same?..I understand if you dont like the animations fine..but the same? Isnt that the way ppl wanted a quarterback to throw the ball under pressure instead of off his back foot? And just because it wasnt a hail mary..didnt we want it to look like a quarterback put at least a little bit of effort into throwing the ball? Or how about simple the way the offensive line walks to the line of scrimmage..but then again the robots we have now are much more realistic. I dont care about the graphics..they made this like 2 or 3 years ago..I was referring to the gameplay which was meant to be better in the 1st place..its a movie. Why do you think EA tried to get madden 09 as close to that trailer as they could? So if they worked hard and finally got the game to move like that movie..you'd be dissapointed? I really dont know what to say to that.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 27

The animations in the CGI trailer aren't great, and neither are the player models. But there is no question that the graphic detail level in the CGI trailer is out of this world.

Having said that, if 09's scenes and replays moved like the trailer Peter Moore put in his blog last year then the game would be a lot more interesting.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #35
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Not only that but the animations aren't any better than what's in the current game. The player models look like last gens player models. IMO the best thing about the video is the faces. This video is better than the 1st next gen CGI trailer(which was terrible) but still not much better than what we have now. I still don't get it.
Agreed Sage.

I mean, the animation where T.O catches the deflected pass? Come on. He looked like freakin' superman with how he was outstretched.

Outside of the player faces, I'm not sure there is anything else I'd want taken from that trailer and implemented into Madden.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »