Home

Head tracking feature is a gimmick

This is a discussion on Head tracking feature is a gimmick within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 12:50 AM   #9
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: Head tracking feature is a gimmick

I agree that stuff like this just how off EA is sometimes in the fundamentals of their thinking. I mean seriously, they have AI problems all over the field both in terms of individuals and units(such as DL, OL, a front 7, a secondary). They have major AI problems in franchise mode in almost every aspect of how the CPU runs a team and how the CPU manages a game in terms of TO's, time remaining, down and distance, etc.

And what have we seen so far? Something about graphics a few weeks ago and that the QB can now have working eyeballs.

Well, gaaaaaaahhhhhh-leeee! It's almost like EA is so desparate that they just swing for the fences every year with some and goofy 'feature' when maybe what they should be doing is trying to build a solid foundation for this series in terms of gameplay. Maybe less of the 'wait til next year!' and more of a 3 year plan kind of attitude.

Everything about this series, from the janitor to the building itself, needs to be razed and built from scratch. You can paint a pinto all day long but it's still a freaking pinto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 02-23-2009, 12:53 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Head tracking feature is a gimmick

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
You can paint a pinto all day long but it's still a freaking pinto.

hahahahhahahah i gotta put that in my sig
Old 02-23-2009, 01:09 AM   #11
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Head tracking feature is a gimmick

Wow, the trolls are coming out of the woodwork. And to the OP, if you read the full explanation of the "head tracking" you would have seen its not just for the qb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »