Home

Half spins to full spin to juke to half juke

This is a discussion on Half spins to full spin to juke to half juke within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
Half spins to full spin to juke to half juke

lol you probably have no idea what im talking about..but remember an addition to last years madden was being able to start a spin move and before you finished that you could just do another spin the other way and so on...I know a lot probably disagree..but I think this should go away..I really like the path madden is going after seeing that qb throw animation they just added because its more realistic and things like that happen everyday..and to follow that path you should no longer have this ability..it looks really choppy anyway..
You should have to finish one animation before you go to the next one..I cant do polls so I'll just ask you..do you think this should go or not?

Of course im saying yes it should go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2009, 04:55 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Half spins to full spin to juke to half juke

You can spin while being tackled to attempt to break a tackle?
Is that what your talking about?
Old 02-26-2009, 08:09 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 33

They just need to tweak transition animations between half jukes and half spins and everything will be fine.

THis has already been done as stated IIRC. They had a video where they show the delay in chaining special moves to make it far more realistic.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

I wish they would get rid of branching tackles, or atleast make them realistic. When a LB has me wrapped up and my momentum is going backward I shouldn't be able to juke out of it while completely changing direction and momentum.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:37 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by oChaos_Nine
I wish they would get rid of branching tackles, or atleast make them realistic. When a LB has me wrapped up and my momentum is going backward I shouldn't be able to juke out of it while completely changing direction and momentum.

I agree they should tone it down and make it more realisitc. there were times were i would have Johnathan Stewart(sp) and i would average at least 4 yards after being tackled because all you had to do was truck and if you didnt break the tackle then you just did stiff arm and you either break free or get the extra yards. it worked every time like clockwork even on all madden.

speaking of which they need to fix the stiff arm so we can get the runnning back to have the ball in the proper arm so we can stiff arm oncoming defenders. countless times the logic would stiff arm air when i tried to switch where the ball was.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »