Home

INJURY ANIMATIONS!!!WHAT KIND WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN MADDEN 10?

This is a discussion on INJURY ANIMATIONS!!!WHAT KIND WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN MADDEN 10? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2009, 03:04 AM   #1
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
INJURY ANIMATIONS!!!WHAT KIND WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN MADDEN 10?

I've been wondering what new injuries they will give us this year in Madden10,If any new ones would be added this year.But being that Ian has been posting new things about the game every week,I was thinking what kind of new injury anamation you would like to see and how you would want it to play out?Give me your thoughts on what you would like to see on this matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: INJURY ANAMATIONS!!!WHAT KIND WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN MADDEN 10?

If the change to the Head Coach health system then we really wont see an injury animation. A player with lower injury/low body health has a bigger change to get hurt in said area if he gets hit hard and such.

Now if you mean after the play animations then yes it would be kinda nice to see something different then someone hopping off on one leg because he broke his hand. Or being able to hop off the field with a broken back(that one personally killed me at times I laughed so hard)
Old 03-02-2009, 03:24 AM   #3
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
If the change to the Head Coach health system then we really wont see an injury animation. A player with lower injury/low body health has a bigger change to get hurt in said area if he gets hit hard and such.

Now if you mean after the play animations then yes it would be kinda nice to see something different then someone hopping off on one leg because he broke his hand. Or being able to hop off the field with a broken back(that one personally killed me at times I laughed so hard)
I want to see real time injuries.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:27 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 33

Receiver lands vertically on his head, and he breaks a nerve in his spine resulting in a career ending injury.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:28 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
I want to see real time injuries.
I think the real question is....will the NFL let EA put in real time injuries?

NFL has not let in late hits, most types of roughness(besides qb/kicker) tats, those are the ones i think i know for sure. things that are very real in the NFL but they think it makes their league look bad...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2009, 03:38 AM   #6
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Receiver lands vertically on his head, and he breaks a nerve in his spine resulting in a career ending injury.
This is what Im talking about,Because In the the games now we see unrealistic things taking place.Like what you just said and those big hit on like say a 185 pound back gets stuck by a 250-260 pound linebacker and this happens all game and he might go to the sidelines with elbow injury and returns after 3 or 4 plays and took a betting all game.This is what I would like to see tuned up in Madden10 this year,By giving us real life injuries that take place on sundays and making them look real with the players getting helped off the field.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:23 AM   #7
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
I believe that type of injury is not allowed by the NFL. I'd like to see the injuries become more realistic. Have the training staff run on to the field and check they player out. If it is a serious injury have the other players take a knee until the injured player moves or gets taken off the field on a strecher. Once it has been determined that the injured player is moving and ok, have the crowd cheer as he gets helped off the field.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 29

I think that is a good question for the Devs...

Is it actually the NFL's call to say how people can get injured?

Some of the animations should either be toned down or injuries must be more common.

Here is a vid (look at 0:28 Seconds)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »