Home

Editing Player Positions in Franchise

This is a discussion on Editing Player Positions in Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Editing Player Positions in Franchise

I hope we will be able to do this in Madden 10 because this is a deal breaker for me. I have had to buy Madden on Xbox, (even though I own a ps3) in the past because of this omission. I like to move players around alot, and it helps with injuries, and is just plain fun to do in franchise. I just think everything in the current gen game should be able to be in the next gen game. I am very excited to hopefully finally be able to start a franchise in Madden on my ps3. Ian and company look to be doing an amazing job!!! Any of you other franchise guys miss this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Editing Player Positions in Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwelch
I hope we will be able to do this in Madden 10 because this is a deal breaker for me. I have had to buy Madden on Xbox, (even though I own a ps3) in the past because of this omission. I like to move players around alot, and it helps with injuries, and is just plain fun to do in franchise. I just think everything in the current gen game should be able to be in the next gen game. I am very excited to hopefully finally be able to start a franchise in Madden on my ps3. Ian and company look to be doing an amazing job!!! Any of you other franchise guys miss this?
Last I recall you can do this in 09 on the 360.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Last I recall you can do this in 09 on the 360.

Well I hope it will finally be available on the PS3 then
Old 03-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #4
Rookie

c dizzy m baby's Arena

OVR: 8

When I clicked this thread I thought it was about the glitch in the game when you edit a player he loses all his draft info and any custom commentary on that player. When I edit McFadden to fix his equipment the game doesn't show what round he went in and Collinsoworth stops saying the custom lines about him. I hope this gets addressed.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 20

in 09 you can do this on ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2009, 12:30 AM   #6
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by c dizzy m baby
When I clicked this thread I thought it was about the glitch in the game when you edit a player he loses all his draft info and any custom commentary on that player. When I edit McFadden to fix his equipment the game doesn't show what round he went in and Collinsoworth stops saying the custom lines about him. I hope this gets addressed.
Same problem here, maybe if they would look at actual pictures of the players and get the equipment right we wouldn't even have to spend the time doing this and would get all the commentary and info to stay.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:53 AM   #7
Rookie

c dizzy m baby's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Same problem here, maybe if they would look at actual pictures of the players and get the equipment right we wouldn't even have to spend the time doing this and would get all the commentary and info to stay.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:19 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by c dizzy m baby
+1....this is annoying as heck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »