Home

Please bring Quick Audibles or On the Fly to the NG game!

This is a discussion on Please bring Quick Audibles or On the Fly to the NG game! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Please bring Quick Audibles or On the Fly to the NG game!

I'm referring to the PS2s game ability to push down the Right Analog stick on a play at the play call screen and then assign that play to one of your audibles... I think they call them "On the fly Audibles"?

Anyway, I used this religiously in the PS2 game and it's a darn shame that it has not been migrated to the NG game yet.

Hopefully they will make an appearance sooner than later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Please bring Quick Audibles or On the Fly to the NG game!

Agree, it brings a new element to keep people off balance. If there any good.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKill
I'm referring to the PS2s game ability to push down the Right Analog stick on a play at the play call screen and then assign that play to one of your audibles... I think they call them "On the fly Audibles"?

Anyway, I used this religiously in the PS2 game and it's a darn shame that it has not been migrated to the NG game yet.

Hopefully they will make an appearance sooner than later.
That would be a great game, cg options in a NG game....
" Sonny Liston is nothing. The man can't talk. The man can't fight. The man needs to take talking lessons. The man needs to take fighting lessons. And since he's fighting me, he needs falling lessons."

Muhammad Ali...
Old 03-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 3

agree... in 2008(ps2) i would use the quick audible ever play. id choose 1 run left, 1 run right, and 1 pass as audibles from that formation every time i ran a play. and it was very quick and easy.

in madden 09(ps3) i dont think i ever called or used an audible. mainly because it was too much effort, and i couldnt get those 3 auds every single down specific to the play and formation i called
Old 03-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjay14
agree... in 2008(ps2) i would use the quick audible ever play. id choose 1 run left, 1 run right, and 1 pass as audibles from that formation every time i ran a play. and it was very quick and easy.

in madden 09(ps3) i dont think i ever called or used an audible. mainly because it was too much effort, and i couldnt get those 3 auds every single down specific to the play and formation i called
Yeah it was like taking a huge step back. Its very strange going from the PS2 game to the NG game and expecting all the good stuff to be in there.

I'd always pick two other plays on the fly.. just like in the NFL.. some Qbs go to the line with 3 plays.. but its not the same 3 plays all the time. I would be completely shocked if this feature is overlooked for 2010.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

ooh ooh i want it i want it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »