Home

Is there ever gonna be real presentation?

This is a discussion on Is there ever gonna be real presentation? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Is there ever gonna be real presentation?

I'm talking about a heavy upgrade to the presentation during franchise mode. Like halftime recaps with a cast, end of game show showing recaps of other games, in game breaks to show big things happening in other games, weekly sports shows like Sportscenter to go over things going on in the league, big time Super Bowl celebrations. Quite honestly, a lot of these things that are being added to Madden like Prodecural Awareness are great but they are kinda just tweaks. Presentation pretty much is untouched each and every year. IMO, that's the only thing holding Madden back from being the best sports game of all time. Will we ever get a big upgrade in presentation?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Is there ever gonna be real presentation?

This year will probably have the best presentation in any madden yet but that's not saying much, I hope its at least on par with NFL 2K5. Its sad that a game that came out in 04 is so superior to a game in 09.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by albsur2003
IMO, that's the only thing holding Madden back from being the best sports game of all time.
Really! what about the terrible gameplay? The horrible A.I.? Suction tackles? Rocket catching? Ratings that are merely cosmetic? And you think presentation is the only thing holding this game back?

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Why do I feel like I've read this thread before? Oh yeah...because it's exactly like about 1000 other ones that already exist!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »