Home

please fix "MORPHING" for Madden 10!!!

This is a discussion on please fix "MORPHING" for Madden 10!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2009, 02:11 AM   #1
Rookie

nsilvano21's Arena

OVR: 4
please fix "MORPHING" for Madden 10!!!

I've lost multiple games due to, (quoting apexbronx) "the infamous MORPH!"

It would be a lot easier to deal with if it would happen just when you are running into the end zone for a touchdown and right before you expect your guy to collide with the wall..... he just disappears. (although i hope this is fixed for Madden 10)

but i've given up lots of touchdowns due to the morph. I had someone online throw a screen pass to his wr, and i user controlled one of my defenders to make the tackle. when i tried to tackle him, my defender went through his whole body and he scored a touchdown.

and i also had a few times where my defender would jump up to swat/intercept the ball and it would pass right through their hands.

i would rather lose a game because i screwed it up myself or someone just out playing me than having the morph decide games sometimes. Just wondering if anyone else was losing lots of games this year because of it.

does anyone know what causes a morph like this in games and why it cant be fixed? im just curious since its showing up still in sports games like madden , nba 2k, and even the new mlb game.

I just hope this is fixed in Madden 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: please fix "MORPHING" for Madden 10!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsilvano21

It would be a lot easier to deal with if it would happen just when you are running into the end zone for a touchdown and right before you expect your guy to collide with the wall..... he just disappears. (although i hope this is fixed for Madden 10)

but i've given up lots of touchdowns due to the morph. I had someone online throw a screen pass to his wr, and i user controlled one of my defenders to make the tackle. when i tried to tackle him, my defender went through his whole body and he scored a touchdown.

and i also had a few times where my defender would jump up to swat/intercept the ball and it would pass right through their hands.

i would rather lose a game because i screwed it up myself or someone just out playing me than having the morph decide games sometimes. Just wondering if anyone else was losing lots of games this year because of it.

does anyone know what causes a morph like this in games and why it cant be fixed? im just curious since its showing up still in sports games like madden , nba 2k, and even the new mlb game.

thats one thing that really gets on my nerves.. however I would not use the new 2k mlb game because well players who are suppose to go into the dugout slides along the wall going in..
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 03-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: please fix "MORPHING" for Madden 10!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsilvano21

its still very hard to give an outlined thing substance- we may have to waite till they make full body suits that have sensors to detect where the arms/ hands begins and ends so objects dont pass through..........?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »