Home

Madden NFL 10 Screenshot (Peter Moore Blog)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Screenshot (Peter Moore Blog) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2009, 01:02 PM   #665
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 10 Screenshot (Peter Moore Blog)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got The Goods
Yo, I'm on Michael Young's blog and he said "Is taking more screenshots, and putting the final touches on tomorrows blog." This says about 3 hours ago, it's 12:50 est so yeah. Can't wait for that blog. Don't know if anyone else posted this some where.

Link- http://twitter.com/MYsportsphotog
That's a nice little nugget of info. I don't suspect we'll get any more screens in the next couple weeks, but they obviously know more than I do. Maybe they'll drop a couple of screens in the coming weeks prior to the draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2009, 01:02 PM   #666
Rookie

shad_moss93's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got The Goods
Yo, I'm on Michael Young's blog and he said "Is taking more screenshots, and putting the final touches on tomorrows blog." This says about 3 hours ago, it's 12:50 est so yeah. Can't wait for that blog. Don't know if anyone else posted this some where.

Link- http://twitter.com/MYsportsphotog
  1. Just tweaked Big Ben's player model. He feels much more like himself. I'll show in my blog tomorrow.13 minutes ago from TwitterFon
Old 03-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #667
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad_moss93
  1. Just tweaked Big Ben's player model. He feels much more like himself. I'll show in my blog tomorrow.13 minutes ago from TwitterFon
Thanks for dropping these nuggets fellas. I can't access Twitter from the job so this helps immensely.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #668
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Already taking our advice and tweaking more, that's the great thing about this team. They hear us out, look at it themselves and then make a judegment. It's an awesome process really. lol
Old 03-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #669
Banned

OVR: 10

It also baffles me how some people are going "googoogaagaa" over one still shoot...lol. Everyone has there right to there opinion and not knocking that, but don't hate because some of us have been there and done that and reserve judgement. Maybe because im older and see more than towels and handwarmers, but the fundamental of the game that have been lacking for 5 years. I want everyone to be happy, just as I want to be with madden, but if u old school and have seen the decline of next gen football, u will always have one eyebrow raised. Im still optimistic, just cautious.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #670
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
There's already 66 pages worth of "getting to the screenshot"...
Good point.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #671
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
It also baffles me how some people are going "googoogaagaa" over one still shoot...lol. Everyone has there right to there opinion and not knocking that, but don't hate because some of us have been there and done that and reserve judgement. Maybe because im older and see more than towels and handwarmers, but the fundamental of the game that have been lacking for 5 years. I want everyone to be happy, just as I want to be with madden, but if u old school and have seen the decline of next gen football, u will always have one eyebrow raised. Im still optimistic, just cautious.
I'm on the same boat. The graphics look good but I'm not to worried about that and me personally, I don't care much for a hand towels and refs on the field. I feel as though they've already adjusted things to make gameplay better and we still have all the "major announcements" yet to be talked about. As long as gameplay is WAY WAY WAY better everything else falls into place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #672
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
  1. Just tweaked Big Ben's player model. He feels much more like himself. I'll show in my blog tomorrow.
That right there IMO is something to be excited about.

The fact that their responding this quickly to peoples requests. We are being heard guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »