Home

When do you think we'll realistically start getting Franchise info?

This is a discussion on When do you think we'll realistically start getting Franchise info? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2009, 06:05 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 22
Re: When do you think we'll realistically start getting Franchise info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
lets see, HC09 was a game in and of itself that was Solely franchise.Madden is a game that has a franchise is in but it is not the sole reason for the game. Maybe I am wrong but I am 98% i am not.
ok.... but what im sayin is that y can't they implement most of what head coach has to offer. Im not saying they need to add in everything that made head coach head coach, but as far as depth is concern (esp during offseason) i don't think it'd be too difficult to implement. the franchise in madden already has draft, scouting, player training and progression, etc., and even had some actual drills and whatnot (for the draft) and had gameplans for the upcoming opponent and all that stuff in the ps2 version. So I don't see the reason y they can't just implement it in the next gen consoles. This is what, the 4th installment of madden on the next gen consoles (3 for the ps3?)? by now EA should be SOMEWHAT familiar with these consoles. So i don't see the reason y these features wouldn't be able to make it to madden. Esp. considering you have the HC team working on madden's franchise this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
They can still make a kick *** franchise mode without EVERYTHING Head Coach has. Dont get me wrong....Id love to see it, but its just not realistic at this point. At least I dont think it is.
Exactly. I don't need the depth of HC in order to enjoy a franchise mode in Madden. Honestly, I think I'd be a little overwhelmed. I'd be happy just to see the personnel stuff added in (RFA's, the ability to TRADE FUTURE DRAFT PICKS -that's the one that really grates on my nerves - combines, scouting), the ability to hire/fire coaches that affect/impact your players' development and your game styles and some financial aspects that were included in iterations from the previous gen system.

The game-planning and practice stuff, I personally don't need and would prefer to automate.

Oh and trading future draft picks is a must.

Did I mention the ability to trade future draft picks?
Old 03-31-2009, 06:59 PM   #67
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
I agree.

We are probably going to have to wait until the NEXT next gen systems (PS4, XBox720, etc...) until we see a Madden game with a franchise mode as deep as Head Coach is.

Honestly, I dont care.

They can still make a kick *** franchise mode without EVERYTHING Head Coach has. Dont get me wrong....Id love to see it, but its just not realistic at this point. At least I dont think it is.
They could do it on a 400GB Blu Ray Disc

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »