Home

ALL-PRO 2K8 PRESENTATION SIMILAR TO WHAT WE NEED IN MADDEN

This is a discussion on ALL-PRO 2K8 PRESENTATION SIMILAR TO WHAT WE NEED IN MADDEN within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 03:02 AM   #1
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12
ALL-PRO 2K8 PRESENTATION SIMILAR TO WHAT WE NEED IN MADDEN

I just picked up a used cheap copy of all-pro football 2k8 for xbox 360. Yes the game is old and uses legends but anyway to my point. The presentation blew me away for a team using less money and using old NFL players the game is top notch to me just because of the presentation. I would love to see the Madden 10 Dev Team make presentation better then 2k's. For example, when a coach challenges a play in all pro, they bring up to camera views in small boxes showing the head coach of both teams waiting for the refree to signal what was what. Another thing, sideline interaction. If a QB throws a int, you hear and see the players on the sideline talking about it and asking what was that. The QB responds I just made a bad throw were going to get it next drive, also the defensive players talk to the QB telling him were going to go out there and bust heads and get the ball back. Now the final presentation feature that would make Madden 10 a sure buy for me is, the half-time and post-game shows. They show highlights of key plays, talk about stats and who is doing what in the game, also at the end they do the same thing and show player of the game and highlights of what that player did on the field for that game.

I was looking for videos to post in my thread to show others who havent played All-Pro, unfortunately I wasn't able to find any. We need presentation BIG TIME like this in Madden to make Franchise games less dull and more exciting. This thread is not about a madden wishlist post even though it is a wish until confirmed, so no knuckleheads responding here saying check this and that please dont even leave a post, because this is just a opinion on how I feel about presentation being put to Grade A in Madden some time soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 03:09 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: ALL-PRO 2K8 PRESENTATION SIMILAR TO WHAT WE NEED IN MADDEN

i agree with alot your saying im pretty sure someone will bash you for your thread about how you havent spaced out your words lol.
but back to what your saying one of the coolest things about that game well there is a few the on field pass was great thats what your talking about another the qb huddle geting to see them call out the actual plays and to see there faces is way cool

another is there football actually has revolutions wich i mean it spins like a real football and the replays of the qb throwing it wow another cool thing one last thing the field being torn up. after that nothing else lol but it does have great running animations.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:23 AM   #3
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

Right on the money, this is by far the best 10 dollars I have spent so far this year lol

Im pretty sure someone will because thats all the guys that have been here longer do is bash someone about silly crap that has nothing to do with the thread.

Yea, I totally forgot about the spinning of the football in the air going to the wideout.

The running game is very realistic, glad to see someone other then my self appreciate everything we see on Sunday, Monday and our occasional Holiday games on Thursdays etc..., even if it is'nt the current players of the NFL it sure is some good presentation and work done into all-pro.

Hopefully we get some of this in Madden 10.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:33 AM   #4

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Is 2k8's gameplay as good as 2k5's???

Iv'e never played the 2k football games, iv'e seen the vid's on youtube about the gameplay being the best to come out so far in realism.

Which ones the most similar to 2k5 or are they all the same???

Last edited by SouthernBrick; 03-31-2009 at 03:37 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:14 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 17

NFL2K5 has better presentation the APF2K8.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 05:20 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Guys,

We've seen enough of these types of threads over the course of the last several months (and years). If you want to continue this discussion, go dig out an old thread. No need to start up a new one.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »