Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
Banned
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2009
Has route running been fixed?

I mean the fakes and all that.

Example:

Santana Moss is one of the best on the "stop and go routes". He said it himself "He sees the CB fall for the stop, he runs past him. He sees the CB not fall for it, he stops and catches the ball."

In Madden it's nearly impossible to have anyone fall for a stop and go route.

This is why I hope it's been fixed with other routes and I hope they fixed the pump fake.

Imagine this:
You're the Colts facing the Chargers. Wayne runs a stop and go route. He stops and you pump fake it, Cromartie bites and Wayne runs past him for a TD.

I hope this is possible.

AND WE NEED A WR REVERSE, A WR REVERSE PASS IN THE GAME ALONG WITH WILDCAT.
DHB_8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2009, 10:18 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Orleans
Re: Has route running been fixed?

Check this out...http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fo-thread.html this might help you catch up.
__________________
DannyBoy
dano562003 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
Banned
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2009
Re: Has route running been fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano562003
Check this out...http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fo-thread.html this might help you catch up.
Thanks, I just read that but does "WR/DB interaction" include the route running or just the way they react?

Will it include CB's getting exposed? Or CB's getting faked out and all that good stuff?

I read most of the new things and got caught up with everything but I'm not sure about the little things.
DHB_8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #4
Pro
 
adub88's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Bowie, MD
Re: Has route running been fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHB_8
Thanks, I just read that but does "WR/DB interaction" include the route running or just the way they react?

Will it include CB's getting exposed? Or CB's getting faked out and all that good stuff?

I read most of the new things and got caught up with everything but I'm not sure about the little things.
Did you watch the videos?????
adub88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #5
Banned
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2009
Re: Has route running been fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adub88
Did you watch the videos?????
Yes I did. The jostling looks awesome along with the CB reactions but nowhere did it say or show the CB getting faked out by a run.

I'm just wondering if DB's will fall for pump fakes/routes now.
DHB_8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #6
Banned
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Keansburg, NJ
Re: Has route running been fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHB_8
Yes I did. The jostling looks awesome along with the CB reactions but nowhere did it say or show the CB getting faked out by a run.

I'm just wondering if DB's will fall for pump fakes/routes now.
Maybe these will help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CllLk...e=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnTcH...e=channel_page
MRxAmazing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #7
EA Sports' Equipment Guru
 
KANE699's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Heathrow, FL
Posts: 3,453
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Has route running been fixed?

This actually doesn't exactly address the stop n go routs just the out and in routes though.

I would love to see what a new stop and go route looks like in madden 10.
KANE699 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:42 AM   #8
MVP
 
Jason_19's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Mt. Vernon, Illinois
Re: Has route running been fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I would love to see what a new stop and go route looks like in madden 10.
I would, too.
__________________

Jason_19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Top -