Home

We have officially been compromised, lol.

This is a discussion on We have officially been compromised, lol. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
We have officially been compromised, lol.

Please dont ban me man. Check this out. Ok, I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and the forums are here for just that. Hey, post what you feel, debate, get feedback, whatever.

With that being stated, I must say that the OS seems to have the most level headed posters that I've run across (grown man style). I've been to (but haven't registered) a couple of other Madden sites that really seem to be filled with (I have to say it) folks that come across as spoiled *** brats. Many of the recent threads and posts here are ridiculous and its reminding me of some of those cats from the other websites ya know.

Many of you probably dont recognize my name, but I'm not really new here, I'm not the most active poster, but I lurk alot, lol. There was actually some type of error that caused me to reregister, if anyone remembers, I was "THACREEP" instead of "TheCreep".

Its just looking like some of those ungrateful dudes from the other side, have figured out that Ian and co. are active here, and they've come over under different screen names bringing their bottles of haterade with em, lol. Its very obvious, you can easily tell by how they come across in their threads and posts. They aint regulars. The perimeter has been breached.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2009, 07:13 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: We have officially been compromised, lol.

The guys from EA know how to use the 'ignore' function.

I see what you mean though.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:32 AM   #3
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Especially when you see the threads that sprout up less than 5 mins after a blog is posted complaining about stuff that was just confirmed in said blog.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:44 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

So you're complaining about "complainers"?
Old 04-07-2009, 07:56 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Nice effort but certain people aren't going to allow this thread to live on as the OP intended.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »