Home

Can someone explain pre-created rookies in '10?

This is a discussion on Can someone explain pre-created rookies in '10? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #25
Rookie

vanderbiltfan87's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Can someone explain pre-created rookies in '10?

I know the names of players are random each time. What about their schools?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #26
Pro

kwpit79's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
I don't know, the 90/10 was just a guess. it will be heavily weighted toward random though with just a small set group for presentation and as a shout out for us HC09 guys.
It just sucks that you would have to purpossely not draft some of the top players in order to not feel like you are cheating. I fought a losing battle on this one. Maybe next year.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:43 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6

hope the rookies have a different feel to them, and that each class isn't the same players over and over

also would love for the draft to be top heavy at some positions, and not so much at others

this has potential to be great, but it also has alot of little things that could trip it up, and result in having to bring your draft classes over from ncaa
Old 04-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwpit79
It just sucks that you would have to purpossely not draft some of the top players in order to not feel like you are cheating. I fought a losing battle on this one. Maybe next year.
I think as long as they make the set players the actual top few picks in the class it will help this. Also, I would say have no known busts as set named players. That way, the most it will effect is making those few top end picks guaranteed some years. That way even if you are going to go after them there is serious cost involved both to acquire the picks (if the fix trade logic) and to pay the rookies (assuming they really have the contract logic down).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »