Home

A young mans dreams "deejay" are answered after 10 years of wait and suffering

This is a discussion on A young mans dreams "deejay" are answered after 10 years of wait and suffering within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2009, 08:40 PM   #17
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: A young mans dreams "deejay" are answered after 10 years of wait and suffering

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
Nearly a decade ago, on a forum dedicated to madden much like this, I think it was madden central, I young boy named deejay8595 had a dream. It was a dream to see hand warmers and handtowels in his favorite game, Madden football. Year after year deejay built up his excitment, but every year it was quickly dashed as he looked at the hand-toweless pics of madden. Madden was chastised and teased by others. It was one vs one million. Well one and a half if you count me.

Deejay will no longer have to endure those Endless nights of prayer, shivers, and crying himself to sleep, hugging his life-sized Donavon Mcnabb doll featuring a handwarmer stitched by his mother, and the disgarded handtowel that Mcnabb used to wipe the vomit off his mouth after he blew the Superbowl.

Hopefully we all can enjoy the hand-towels, and hand-warmers, from multiple and user defined camera angles.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:46 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: A young mans dreams "deejay" are answered after 10 years of wait and suffering

Looks like jesse jackson got the news, he had been building a case and was recently going to file a lawsuit on deejays behalf.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:50 AM   #19
Banned

They should put the words Deejay on every hand warmer to acknowledge his fight for all that is right and just in Madden.

Thank You Deejay...

Actually I was one of the people laughing...and I still think hand towels are meaningless in terms of gameplay but I am glad to see them from an authenticity standpoint...Now I'm waiting for all the complaints about the hand towel not animating properly...

Last edited by dat swag; 04-18-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:56 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
You and me both dude,

You know how much has happened in th last 8 years? I remember back when you beat me by 100 points when you were a sophomore in high school. I never quit though, not once. Then, like a dark cloud my Cowboys decended upon those Eagles & stuck 'em down. Oh man, I don't think I ever talked so much trash in my life as I did that night.
LOL...Madden 2004 online was crazy..I was like 766-322...It was funny as hell when I dropped the 100 on you...Now your beating me now...

See ya azz in 2010
Old 04-18-2009, 12:36 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Good post my man.... I remember back in those days I would complain about not having hand towels and people would laugh at a black man...8 years later its in the game...lol

Me and MaddenPS2 always wanted small stuff like that...Glad to see it making a comeback..

-Deejay8595
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2009, 08:04 AM   #22
MVP

It would be cool if during the cutscenes you could use dual analog control to dry your hands on the towels. If you didn't dry them during rain, or warm your hands in cold weather it would effect your peformance. Maybe when your hands got too cold the controller would have a slight rumble and control become less responsive if you didn't warm them up.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:19 AM   #23
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

i just about to say now we have them they won't use them it will just be there to be your entire uniform will be dirty and the handtowel still be white
Old 04-23-2009, 08:39 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
It would be cool if during the cutscenes you could use dual analog control to dry your hands on the towels. If you didn't dry them during rain, or warm your hands in cold weather it would effect your peformance. Maybe when your hands got too cold the controller would have a slight rumble and control become less responsive if you didn't warm them up.
.........That is a great idea man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »