Home

Tomorrows Blog

This is a discussion on Tomorrows Blog within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Tomorrows Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
I believe it's Thursday......They said the 23rd right?
i believe so
Old 04-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 12

GameTrailers TV on Spike TV
Old 04-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813
that as well.

congrats on your falcons as well.

i just hate the panthers
Whats wrong with the panthers? I remember watching this played and screaming stiff arm him and sure enough its a prototypical madden stiff arm

Besides our division is downright maybe the best in football. Im a fan of the panthers but I root for the rest of the divison as well

Old 04-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Um, I don't know. Truth be told, I wouldn't be all that shocked if there was no blog tomorrow with draft weekend coming up and I *think* some information coming out of that. If there is a blog posted, I wouldn't expect anything too meaty. That's just my opinion though.

If they want to keep it light, I'd be interested in a blog detailing some of the early tweaks and adjustments stemming from the feedback at Community Day. That would be cool.
If they dont post anything Im sure we will hear from the devs about it. But they have posted several threads in a week so maybe they will gives us a little tidbit like you suggested.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Whats wrong with the panthers? I remember watching this played and screaming stiff arm him and sure enough its a prototypical madden stiff arm

Besides our division is downright maybe the best in football. Im a fan of the panthers but I root for the rest of the divison as well
I know I probably shouldn't but I feel the same way when it comes to liking each team in the NFC South. You just had to show that clip didn't you. lol

If there is a blog tomorrow I just hope we another random screenshot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 6

hoping for either gameplay or presentation news. specifically more on the fatigue system since it was awful in 09. a removed animations blog wouldnt be too bad either. maybe we can finally put the rocket catch speculation to bed.

then again id be completely happy knowing they have a busy week and accepting that we're in for a treat on draft day
Old 04-19-2009, 06:50 PM   #23
MVP

cam21224's Arena

I hope its about franchise mode or presentation, or maybe even just some nice lil screen shot with the devs discussing what is in the pic etc..

Best Division in Football is the NFC East hands and feet down, they always bring out the best in each other and they produce some great games, besides its the only division where each team in it is good or one piece away from being good.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:55 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 9

I'd be completely satisfied with a simple blog that hints at things that we'll see in the finished product that we haven't seen before.

A screen shot would certainly be welcome, but we're getting a video on Thursday, so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »