Home

BackBreaker video! Crowd looks amazing!!!

This is a discussion on BackBreaker video! Crowd looks amazing!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #81
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: BackBreaker video! Crowd looks amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Seriously, someone says something negative about Madden 10 all hell breaks loose, and people tell him to play the game before you judge.

You'd expect the same with Backbreaker right? No. The negativity is incredible, the hypocrisy is truly amazing.
I totally agree with you. It just doesn't make sense to bash ANY game before any real footage comes out.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #82
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by drae2
I totally agree with you. It just doesn't make sense to bash ANY game before any real footage comes out.
I agree with this, it just doesn't appear to happen with Madden or BB.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #83
MVP

drae2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I agree with this, it just doesn't appear to happen with Madden or BB.
It seems that some people just seem to like the fact that another game is coming out. So since it's not the game of their choice, then bash it baby!
Old 04-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #84
Banned

OVR: 25

With only LIMITED info thus far about BB, i feel it is going to be more of a BLITZ-esque type of football game. Think about it. We have gotten NOTHING more than some tackle screens and no other info for almost 3 yrs. So all i can base my opinion on is the Vids and screens...

Which to me anyway, seem to be very Arcade-ish.

I am quite curious tho to find/see more. But i hope they do SOMETHING about the player models as i think they look just plain Stupid.

Time will tell.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:37 PM   #85
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

Isn't this game vaporware?? So does it even matter? It was supposely to come out before Madden did back in 08!!!!! After that we never heard from it again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #86
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
You guys think the game looks good? Yeah the crowd looks nice but the player models look like crap to me. There shoulder pads look dumb and they look really stiff im not impressed.
My thoughts exactly. I haven't been impressed with BB's visuals at all. I hate the way their pads look, especially the knee pads. I don't like the player models at all.

The crowd dynamics are impressive, so are the tackle animations (for the most part). But overall, I have to wait for E3 to make a decision on this one.

We've yet to hear any details on the gameply, A.I, controls etc....I'm shocked to hear people talking about buying the game already, with the limited amount of info we have on it.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #87
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
My thoughts exactly. I haven't been impressed with BB's visuals at all. I hate the way their pads look, especially the knee pads. I don't like the player models at all.

The crowd dynamics are impressive, so are the tackle animations (for the most part). But overall, I have to wait for E3 to make a decision on this one.

We've yet to hear any details on the gameply, A.I, controls etc....I'm shocked to hear people talking about buying the game already, with the limited amount of info we have on it.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #88
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore

Well, gameplay will be sim, 11 vs 11, and the AI will have procedural awareness.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »