Home

ALL VIDEOS ARE ROOKIE DIFFICULTY.

This is a discussion on ALL VIDEOS ARE ROOKIE DIFFICULTY. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2009, 12:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
ALL VIDEOS ARE ROOKIE DIFFICULTY.

I'm tired of the crying about what was shown in the current videos. I personality have never played on Rookie in my life so I couldn't tell you what that gameplay is like. From the videos, I see why I don't.

Ease up, relax. I reserve judgement because I haven't been confusing myself to believe I could somehow realistically judge the game without playing it. It sounds good, it looks good, but those are not the issues I'm concerned about.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 12:09 AM   #2
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: ALL VIDEOS ARE ROOKIE DIFFICULTY.

No ****, everybody should know that, but sadly they don't.

"Why does Jimmy drop back 15 yards and complete a 50 yard bomb?" Its on rookie, he's a noob.

Im going to try and lurk the madden board for a while because of the madness going on here.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:12 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 32

the animations still aren't that great...nothing to do with difficulty setting.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:14 AM   #4
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu_gb23
the animations still aren't that great...nothing to do with difficulty setting.
What's wrong with the animations?
Old 04-25-2009, 12:57 AM   #5
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15

I don't understand what people look at really. They can't tell it is on rookie, they complain because there are a couple of the same animations (I am a little upset too but it isn't a big deal) when we have had the same animations in the game for the past 5 years. The game looks a lot better, and is still being worked on. You guys haven't figured out that it is the first year that Ian and Co. is making the game and look at what they have done. Yea, I can't even wait for Madden 10 but just think about what Madden 11 will be like. All of the bugs in this game will be fixed and the animations will be better tuned, they probably won't add in a whole nother list of features because they are going to tune everything.

Anyway, this Madden is still promising because they have another 2 months to make the game. They haven't said crap about Online features and that is a good thing. Online franchise may or may not be in but I personally think that it is in. I think that there is also a create a playbook with an online way of creating formations and things like NCAA's Teambuilder. Just wait guys, 2 more months of this and you will be able to put everything together and see how far they have come to try and make the best game possible. There will still be room for improvement but it is a great start.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »