Home

Future draft picks traded this year

This is a discussion on Future draft picks traded this year within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2009, 05:47 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Future draft picks traded this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Don't remind me please. My panthers was so stupid to give a 1st round pic for next year to move up to 43 spot just to grab a guy like brown who is unproven at this point. Marty I am so mad at you and the FO right now. I hope you die off a tragic death. The draft class of 2010 draft is deep with us not having no 1st. How dumb are you. But yes I agree the picks and stuff in madden 10 franchise need to be like real life. But I'm guessing Ian and company knows this already by know and has fixed this problem.
no... the question is how dumb are you? ha
Old 04-26-2009, 05:52 PM   #10
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piderman
most of the time i just trade away all my draft picks for like a chad johnson because its the current need, and that's one thing i need to improve on if i want to be a smart GM in franchise mode...especially with the raiders.
Thats funnny. You doing a Mike ditka kind of trade. All your picks for one guy. But dude it want be that easy this year. Sense Ian and company has already said in the first Franchise blog. That te salary cap on madden 10 will picture more of the one in real life. Unlike the one we had in past madden games. In past madden games we would start out franchise with a big cash flow at the beginnig. But this year Ian and his crew is reflecting the cap based off what your team has going into this season.. So if your team has only 2 million in cap room going into the season. Then that will be on the game. If your team is only got 100 grand. Then it will reflect in madden. Plus the new way they got the cap this year. Even after the first season and on. You want just be able to go and sign a great deal of big time stars from free agency like you could in the past maddens. This year you must chose more wisly who want to sign. Because cap room will be a big issue. See Ian is trying to reflect the cap space from real nfl. So it's going to make it more fun for us.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #11
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Don't remind me please. My panthers was so stupid to give a 1st round pic for next year to move up to 43 spot just to grab a guy like brown who is unproven at this point. Marty I am so mad at you and the FO right now. I hope you die off a tragic death. The draft class of 2010 draft is deep with us not having no 1st. How dumb are you. But yes I agree the picks and stuff in madden 10 franchise need to be like real life. But I'm guessing Ian and company knows this already by know and has fixed this problem.
The Panthers will love Everette Brown, trust me on this one.

Absolutely Fierce with FSU.

Last edited by KANE699; 04-26-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 07:16 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

It would be ideal if roster updates updated the status of future picks too. I remember starting a Lions franchise after the Roy Williams trade and being short a first round pick.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 13

I really wish EA could/would do weekly updates of franchise mode with updated records/stats/trades,etc.... That way, if we wanted to start the franchise at week 4, we could without any hassle.

That will never happen though.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSubs
It would be ideal if roster updates updated the status of future picks too. I remember starting a Lions franchise after the Roy Williams trade and being short a first round pick.
That's a good idea too. It would be great if they allowed the user to change the picks as well like another poster said, this way updated draft picks wouldn't be restricted to just official roster updates and could be included by those that create their own and share them on EA Locker, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »