Home

Crowd Noise Fixed in M10?

This is a discussion on Crowd Noise Fixed in M10? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #17
Pro

kwpit79's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Crowd Noise Fixed in M10?

If it wasn't at least in place for the community day, I doubt Ian and co. will have the time it takes to integrate it this year. I agree that it's a big deal, and that it helps immensely with presentation. Here are a couple of crowd elements I'd put in if I was in charge of crowd noise:

1.) what's been said above with regards to the crowd gasping when the QB heaves a long throw and the subsequent raction based on the result. Also, the crowd gradually getting louder based on how long a running play / return play lasts

2.) Home team yelling "defense, defense" when the home team's defense is trying to stop a drive.

3.) If the home team is really stinking it up, the crowd will start booing incessantly after each negative play from the home team. You should feel a sense of frustration building.

That's it for now.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Not sure how much can be said...but this is something that was discussed back at CD.

Discussed as possible area of improvement from the community guys?
Old 04-28-2009, 06:04 PM   #19
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu_gb23
crowd noise is huge. Without it the game just feels boring. It pumps me up as a gamer to hear the crowd going nuts. It makes it easier to get into the game. Plus, there slogan is, "If you see it on Sundays, you'll see it in Madden 10." Hope this also goes for; if you HEAR it on sundays....
Another thing that got me going was when the camera would shake in the NCAA games...
Old 04-28-2009, 07:11 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Crowd should also yell things like "defence" "Lets go (team Name) Lets go ".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »