Home

QB Avoidance Stick and Awareness

This is a discussion on QB Avoidance Stick and Awareness within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
QB Avoidance Stick and Awareness

I was just watching some vids on IGN for what's going on in Madden this year (http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1..._blocking.html), and in this vid Ian brings up the idea of the QB avoidance stick while in the pocket and how it vibrates when your QB is in trouble. So this got me thinking, the avoidance stick is kind of like a periferal vision kind of thing right? So what about the QB's blindside (for right handed QB's: their left side, and vice verca for lefty's)? Will it vibrate when a RE is coming up on their blindside?

I think this should be accounted for in the QB's awareness. Some QB's just know when that pressure is getting to them and adjust accordingly, others have absolutely no idea and just get plowed over fumbling the ball in the process.

Any thoughts? Agree? Disagree?

I actually just saw another post covering this same exact topic, so I apologize. Can a MOD please close this? Sorry

Last edited by XSafety20; 04-29-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »