Home

Please make Julius Peppers look like the real JP

This is a discussion on Please make Julius Peppers look like the real JP within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 25
Re: Please make Julius Peppers look like the real JP

in madden 10, i did a great job maken pep look like pep. aha i just pray we can sign him bc he is THE BEST de in the league and thats who i play with when i play defense om Madden. Im a panthers fan before im a j.pep fan so if he dont like carolina then he needs to pack his bags and get the F out !
Old 05-04-2009, 04:59 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
I know what you mean - most of my games are played with the Browns. I just started a Franchise with Jacksonville though... Pretty fun so far.
I cant play with another franchise, the only other time i ever did was in Madden 04 and 05 and it was with Arizona and only because Emmitt played with em haha.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
My Head Hurts

jnofx's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
I know what you mean - most of my games are played with the Browns. I just started a Franchise with Jacksonville though... Pretty fun so far.

Why don't i find you dudes online? I was under the impression people only played as the Cowboys, lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2009, 05:39 PM   #12
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_boi
in madden 10, i did a great job maken pep look like pep. aha i just pray we can sign him bc he is THE BEST de in the league and thats who i play with when i play defense om Madden. Im a panthers fan before im a j.pep fan so if he dont like carolina then he needs to pack his bags and get the F out !
Well I'll admit I like Pep first, then the Panthers. I've always been drawn to those freakish DE/LB rushers of the time:LT, Cornelius Bennett, Derrick Thomas, Seau. To me JP fits that mold.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 10

steve smith towel...short white socks....bald....colored cleats & gloves....
Old 05-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
I love my panthers very much. But I do not want Ian spending time on a guy like Peppers. Peppers is a greedy selfish noob. He want sign his 1 year contract for 17 million. He complains he wants to be trade but yet doesn't sign. He holds out of mini camp. Peppers is one big headache for the panthers. He is a waste of time and money.

any d end wit more than 2 interceptions is cool as the other side of the pillow IMO lol...hes a beast and i would be grateful to have someone so talented on my team
Old 05-04-2009, 06:05 PM   #15
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_boi
Yes peppers is the best thing to happen to the panthers. I wish peppers would sign a long term contract and finish his carreer in carolina. And yes Tar Heel peppers is listens to a guy that has knowledge of how to be a agent. That is what is going to kill peppers carreer. If peppers holds out this season. Then his carreer is going down the tubes. But I would love to see peppers resign long term. But If peppers had any brains he would have fired his friend and got a real agent. But what ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »