Home

Camera angles... come on, give it to us straight! :)

This is a discussion on Camera angles... come on, give it to us straight! :) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2009, 01:25 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Camera angles... come on, give it to us straight! :)

If it makes it?...................IF IT MAKES IT???????

*Facepalm*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2009, 01:55 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 10
Ian
In all honesty WTF man. Com on how can this even be a "still not sure yet" You can do 9 man gang tackles but cant do custom cameras and madden on ps2 can not to mention "Other" games. What in the hell is so hard about this feature. Baseball basketball and hockey all can do this why cant madden. All Pro did it why cant madden.
All the great things you and your team has done but would take a HUGE hit if custom cameras dont make it in. They way the community looks at it is EVERY SPORTS GAME LAST AND THIS GEN HAVE IT WHY CANT MADDEN. And please save the its not high on the priority list. This should be a must just as it is to make sure there are 22 guys on the field. Sorry if this came across harsh but evrytime I see one od these threads THERE IS ZERO EXCUSE for us not to have CUSTOM cameras in madden 10
Old 05-15-2009, 02:09 AM   #27
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

As i have said before multiple camera angles are a must for me, it just is this game is looking great and all these things that are being added have me more excited over a madden game than i have been in years but if they do not include the cameras then that excitement goes right out the window for me.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:20 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Ian
In all honesty WTF man. Com on how can this even be a "still not sure yet" You can do 9 man gang tackles but cant do custom cameras and madden on ps2 can not to mention "Other" games. What in the hell is so hard about this feature. Baseball basketball and hockey all can do this why cant madden. All Pro did it why cant madden.
All the great things you and your team has done but would take a HUGE hit if custom cameras dont make it in. They way the community looks at it is EVERY SPORTS GAME LAST AND THIS GEN HAVE IT WHY CANT MADDEN. And please save the its not high on the priority list. This should be a must just as it is to make sure there are 22 guys on the field. Sorry if this came across harsh but evrytime I see one od these threads THERE IS ZERO EXCUSE for us not to have CUSTOM cameras in madden 10
Finally, someone else around here who doesn't suck up to the EA devs.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:34 AM   #29
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38

Honestly guys I think Madden will include multiple cameras. However, I will be pissed if the NCAA team doesn't include them and has some weasel a$$ excuse about having it next year. That being said, Madden with all its colored cleat and Big Ben waistline updates had better include other camera options this year.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:11 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel
Madden with all its colored cleat and Big Ben waistline updates had better include other camera options this year.
+1

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 05-15-2009, 07:19 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Ian
All the great things you and your team has done but would take a HUGE hit if custom cameras dont make it in. They way the community looks at it is EVERY SPORTS GAME LAST AND THIS GEN HAVE IT WHY CANT MADDEN. And please save the its not high on the priority list. This should be a must just as it is to make sure there are 22 guys on the field. Sorry if this came across harsh but
evrytime I see one od these threads THERE IS ZERO EXCUSE for us
not to have CUSTOM cameras in madden 10
Word up, it should be in no question about it.

Cincy still open.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2009, 07:33 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 18

Ian's recent Twitter quote implied that Madden 10's presentation is looking so good that other sports games will start taking note to follow its example. That's a bold statement. I don't see how that can be said without multi-camera options and/or a customizable angle. Without a broadcast-true camera, Madden will remain a great playing game that fails with immersion. IMO that is the whole point of a sports game. The goal should be to fool the eye of the gamer into believing he is watching/playing a real NFL broadcast game. *See MLB 09 The Show* I sincerely hope Ian's comment means that the team is close to getting those long sought after angles back into the series.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »