Home

Injury Blog?

This is a discussion on Injury Blog? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2009, 10:16 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: Injury Blog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjizzle
Okay, your question is ridiculous lol. Of course, like everyone else here i want a realistic football game. That still doesn't defeat the fact that online deserves more attention and is more important than injuries. Does that answer your question?
But if you think online is more important then injuries that takes away from realism...so you basically contradicted yourself...

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 05-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
But if you think online is more important then injuries that takes away from realism...so you basically contradicted yourself...
Lol what your saying does not make sense. Me believing that online is more important than injuries takes away from realism, really? How does that make sense? And how is anything I said contradictory?
Old 05-05-2009, 10:23 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Lol what your saying does not make sense. Me believing that online is more important than injuries takes away from realism, really? How does that make sense? And how is anything I said contradictory?
ok you said you want realism....but you don't care if injuries are more realistic...that makes plenty of sense and that is how your statement was contradicting itself...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
ok you said you want realism....but you don't care if injuries are more realistic...that makes plenty of sense and that is how your statement was contradicting itself...
What i said was that online is more important then injuries as many would agree, so yes you don't make sense.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
What i said was that online is more important then injuries as many would agree, so yes you don't make sense.
no I misunderstood what you said...therefor what I said made sense for the argument I was arguing against...I misunderstood your argument...so I am sorry for that...

Old 05-05-2009, 11:38 PM   #78
Rookie

thecougarbear's Arena

Quote:
As far as i know injuries in ranked games online are fine except for every injured player having the same animation. Sorry, but I don't play franchise at all, if the injuries there are handled differently I have no clue, however online in general is more important to me than franchise unless it comes online. And yes online does need more modes in my opinion because playing ranked matches over and over is fun but like everything else it can get boring, and online leagues were a joke last year. They might as well have not even had them.
Right, and my point is this: I don't play on-line at all. Developers have the tough task of balancing the new features and where they spend their time for different users. You don't care about franchise (which existed well before anyone even dreamed of playing each other on-line), and I don't care about on-line (because I want to play the game on my terms in my own little make believe world).

I'm not going to say that on-line is stupid, and I'm not going to say that "injuries > on-line," but I will say that there is a rather large contingency of Madden players who have been playing the game for ten years, want in-game saves (by the way, any official news on these?), and could not give a flying flock of birds about ranked matches and on-line play.

Realistic injury, and not just injury, but progressive injuries--a wear and tear system--is a MUST for someone who will not play ONE SINGLE HOUR of on-line, but will play through 10 seasons of franchise.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:05 AM   #79
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

but can you seriously have an entire blog on the injury system alone?
Old 05-06-2009, 12:07 AM   #80
Rookie

thecougarbear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
but can you seriously have an entire blog on the injury system alone?
I don't know. If it's anything like the wear and tear system from Head Coach, then absolutely. They could fill a blog with the way that system works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »