Home

In Madden 10 will the Defense get tired down if you are Pounding.....

This is a discussion on In Madden 10 will the Defense get tired down if you are Pounding..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: In Madden 10 will the Defense get tired down if you are Pounding.....

I was hoping for progressive fatigue this year. It is another fundamental thing about sports. It is as needed as fixing the Line play like they did this year. If you dont believe me, go to the track and time yourself running sprints. Then rest for a couple of mins and then do sprints again. Not many people will maintain their best times after having run some that day. Same thing applies when playing football. You are dog tired at the end of a game.

Also, how many of you can run full speed for 15 seconds? Currently in madden you can just run circles for an endless amount of time or run the entire length of the field without ever slowing down or getting tired. This is completely unreal and leads to plays like this. Players need to get fatigued as the play occurs.

EDIT:
I know this is NCAA video but the issue is still the same.

Last edited by Glorious Arc; 05-06-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenp1518
Im pretty sure this will be one of the things completely left off since they are expanding upon the game so much...EA is definitely gonna have at least one thing in this game that bugs the hell out of all of us that could have been easily fixed
That would not be a good thing. The thing about fatigue is, it's been a constant issue ever since the first iteration of Madden on this generation's consoles. It's a very basic, yet very fundamental element that needs to be implemented yesterday.

Hopefully they do just that. *fingers crossed*
Old 05-06-2009, 07:51 PM   #35
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Yea that would be nice to have in madden team. That would have to mean more backups to come in and possible injuries would happen more often and so on. This sound nice to have. Hopefully it is madden 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #36
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I was hoping for progressive fatigue this year. It is another fundamental thing about sports. It is as needed as fixing the Line play like they did this year. If you dont believe me, go to the track and time yourself running sprints. Then rest for a couple of mins and then do sprints again. Not many people will maintain their best times after having run some that day. Same thing applies when playing football. You are dog tired at the end of a game.

Also, how many of you can run full speed for 15 seconds? Currently in madden you can just run circles for an endless amount of time or run the entire length of the field without ever slowing down or getting tired. This is completely unreal and leads to plays like this. Players need to get fatigued as the play occurs.

EDIT:

i like this...good post...progressive fatigue is a must
Old 05-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc

EDIT:

&nbsp
&nbsp
good example i agree 100%
Old 05-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 20

^^He should fallout in the endzone from fatigue and wait for his team to come celebrate and pick him up.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:14 PM   #39
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Lack of fatigue in Madden 09 was huge letdown, i'm praying that they fix it.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #40
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy03
In Madden 10 will the Defense get tired down if you are Pounding the Heck out of the ball all game? I want to have a strategy not just pick plays
That would be an awesome addition. I have yet to see any football game to date accurately portray the defense getting tired in the 4th quarter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »