Home

What do you really think Madden 10's presentation will be like.

This is a discussion on What do you really think Madden 10's presentation will be like. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26
What do you really think Madden 10's presentation will be like.

There is lots of speculation about what Madden NFL 10's presentation will be like. Some people think that it will be the same, some people think that it will borrow ideas from ESPN NFL 2K5 or MLB The Show, and some people think that Madden's presentation is based on its new camera angles and visual interface. There have been several "nuggets" given from Madden NFL producer Phil Frazier that make me think that the Madden team is looking to revamp their presentation this year a whole lot more than previous versions. This all leads up to the question: What do you really think Madden NFL 10's presentation will be like based on the information given so far?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: What do you really think Madden 10's presentation will be like.

I think the highlight show that is "network inspired" will be a generic show not NFL Network like everyone is wanting, probably like "Madden recap show 09" or something dumb like that...

But I do think that the new presentation will be a huge improvement for the Madden franchise, it won't be NFL 2k5 good but it will be good...a lump of coal does not become a diamond in one year....it takes time....

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2

Last edited by Brandon_c993; 05-06-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well all I can say is. For Ian and his crew to be waiting until june at e3 to give use the news on presention. Then it must be big. Why would they wait so long. Something is going to be big in this year presention I tell you that much. I is a big secret right now.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well all I can say is. For Ian and his crew to be waiting until june at e3 to give use the news on presention. Then it must be big. Why would they wait so long. Something is going to be big in this year presention I tell you that much. I is a big secret right now.

I agree, if presentation wasn't that big of a thing this year it probably would have been the first blog we heard.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
I concur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbigmike2121
I agree, if presentation wasn't that big of a thing this year it probably would have been the first blog we heard.

LOL. Hmm...I concur yet AGAIN.

+1 to both of yas for the good responses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #6
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
i agree and i hope to god your rite!!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 10

This is how I see it: Halftime whistle commences and players walk off the field. The screen showing all the stats (pass yds, rush rds, TOP, etc) pops up and the camera pans to two guys behind a desk with a tv behind them. They talk about the overall game, then the highlights start on the TV where the camera zooms in on that and they talk about each play. Then when thats done, they transition back to the game and we hit resume game from the pause menu.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 7

fo real i dont expect much. maybe a post game show that ill skip after a few weeks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »