Home

It's Where I'm Comming From!!!

This is a discussion on It's Where I'm Comming From!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2009, 08:46 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: It's Where I'm Comming From!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Go life story. But to long of a read bro. You just need to come out with what you are trying to say direct.
It was a fantastic post and you going to try and cut him down cause you don't want to read???? I just don't get it. He comes out makes some very valid points, was wonderfully writen, and all you have to say is "It is to long!". Next time you go into a post, article, BOOK, and see alot of words just back out now because you make it sound like reading is tough for you.

Great job, OP. I throughly enjoyed the whole thing. Thought it was written perfect and conveyed the message in the perfect tone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2009, 10:18 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

I can really feel the dislike regarding superstar mode. Thats a waste to me. All of that should be implemented into franchise mode so they can devote their time into just one mode. Working on superstar mode, I think probably takes away franchise time. If they're splitting it 50/50, that full 100 could go into franchise.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6

Thanks for the feedback guys... I'm glad that I made some good points that you all feel are relevent...

That being said, for those that questioned the player experience things... Those that said that the school wasn't a big school is correct. In fact, it was a Canadian University team, and the semi-pro team was in a large metro in Canada as well... The notion was not to convey that "I'm so great" as I ended that paragraph by saying, but simply to state that I've been around the game for a LONG time and I'm not just talking trash to talk trash... Same goes with the coaching, I'm not coaching the Dillon Panthers or anything

As for the multiple motions, as was stated by a few people already, it is allowed so long as there are enough players on the line, and nobody is moving towards the LOS durring the snap. A common example could be, as was stated, when an audible takes place, another example, even in the NFL, occures when teams run spread offences with a HB, they can motion a WR from one side to the other, then once he's stopped moving, motion their HB into a slot position, again, so long as the players come to rest, and there are the proper amount of players on the line when the ball is snapped (the Eagles run this kind of stuff a lot with Westbrook)... As a side note, the 2K series has had this for years as well... And it makes a difference for exploiting mis-matches.

Anyhow, again... Thanks for taking an interest, I only hope that the powers that be take note and maybe think about some of the suggestions that were made in this thread and take an interest in where some of their fans are comming from...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »