Home

More early Pro Tak footage, lets hope this can be fixed

This is a discussion on More early Pro Tak footage, lets hope this can be fixed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 22
More early Pro Tak footage, lets hope this can be fixed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fAC3owf-XQ there's a lot of work that still needs to be done and I know its may so thats good I guess. I'm just trying to be a good barometer so EA can have a idea where they stand.

Lets just say hypothetically speaking that this was EA Finished product. If it was, it would be for sale the very next day, but like I said its just may, lets hope their still working on physics and Pro Tak in may

Last edited by apexbronx; 05-08-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: More early Pro Tak footage, lets hope this can be fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexbronx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fAC3owf-XQ there's a lot of work that still needs to be done and I know its may so thats good I guess. I'm just trying to be a good barometer so EA can have a idea where they stand.

Lets just say hypothetically speaking that this was EA Finished product. If this was it would be for sale the next day, but like I said its just may, lets hope their still working on physics and Pro Tak in may
I get what your trying to say, but at the same time it clearly states in the blog (if you read it) that this is an early view of protak. Ihope the game doesn't ship like that but they were just trying to show how the system works.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

Apex, you have really good insight, man. I hope these things get fixed.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Lets just take their word for it. They point out that its early, give them the time to tweak it. It'll be alright.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 16

I hate when people make videos when the game is still in alpha stage...lol..funny

some of these dudes take videogames TOOOOO seriously. I mean we only saw a glimpse of pro-tak...How do you know players won't go low on 3-4 man gang tackles?

Man that wasn't even a bad angle..Guy acts like just because you are shorter than someone you are not stronger...

Calm down!

Last edited by djordan; 05-08-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #6

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Nothing to see here.....just some guys opinion.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

I agree, it is a little scary but I believe that Ian said they were aware of that very play and would have that fixed. I could be wrong but I think I read that somewhere.

I would be nice to see in that situation White put his shoulder down and drive his way into the endzone or even bounce of Reed and cover the ball up as he goes into the endzone. Most likely IF Reed hit him high he would get bounced of White.

Also what I noticed was after first contact how quickly three Ravens come in, I mean it was unatural looking how fast they came in. Ed Reed starts off on one side and ends up on the other side without beeing able to realistically see how he got there. I mean he is on one side then poof, he is on the other.

I like the pro-tac tech as you can see where they are intending on going with this but yes, there needs to be some tweeking done. I really think if they get it right it could make a huge difference in this series.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:00 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 9

Anyone else not find apex's videos very helpful anymore??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »