Home

Get Ready to Pay for DLC

This is a discussion on Get Ready to Pay for DLC within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #17
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Get Ready to Pay for DLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Who would pay for more music in Madden? I usually turn off all the non NFL songs.
So do I.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Who would pay for more music in Madden? I usually turn off all the non NFL songs.
AMEN! I'd actually pay more for a copy without the terrible terrible music. I mean every single year, there's 1 or 2 songs that are even tolerable, and 30-40 simply Awful songs.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
I thought i only did that.. Sam Spence all the way!!!.. and 2 or 3 crazy rock songs to get me amped and something to sing to myself while at work dying to go home and play
+1....

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 05-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
Wow. That is from 10 months ago. How did you even find that at this point to post it here?
Old 05-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboy49er
Could care less about songs for download honestly. To me that is not DLC IMO. Now if we were talking uniforms, stadiums, modes...ect. Then i would be upset.
Just upset!! I would be pissed off!! EA better not pull this crap. Can u imagine havin to pay for alternate unis and stuff. NO FREAKING WAY!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2009, 04:25 PM   #22
Rookie

tylerd02's Arena

OVR: 3
Exclamation Re: Get Ready to Pay for DLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtifuljoe71
Just upset!! I would be pissed off!! EA better not pull this crap. Can u imagine havin to pay for alternate unis and stuff. NO FREAKING WAY!!!

^^^^ That is why this is a big deal. It always starts with one thing that not many people would care about or doesn't seem like big deal but you let this slide and it cascades it more and more things that are being charged for. Once you make it ok for one thing to be charged for downloading then you ok it for everything and you can never go back. If they charge for songs, it's a big deal.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:29 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerd02
^^^^ That is why this is a big deal. It always starts with one thing that not many people would care about or doesn't seem like big deal but you let this slide and it cascades it more and more things that are being charged for. Once you make it ok for one thing to be charged for downloading then you ok it for everything and you can never go back. If they charge for songs, it's a big deal.
Can you name one example of the situation you described?
Old 05-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #24
Rookie

tylerd02's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll give you a real life example. First the government mandates insurance companies cover autism. Then the next thing is everyone wants the government to mandate their own medical condition covered by insurance. Whether iit is right or wrong for insurance companies to cover it is not the point, the point is once something like paid dlc is allowed in a game, or autism insurance coverage with my example, it doesn't stop there.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »