Home

Changing User to CPU in Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Changing User to CPU in Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 04:56 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Changing User to CPU in Franchise Mode

Say what?

We still have the option of controlling all 32 teams, right? If not, 2010 won't even be a rental for me.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:24 AM   #18
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Honor
Say what?

We still have the option of controlling all 32 teams, right? If not, 2010 won't even be a rental for me.
I'm sure that's still an option. What people are talking about here is the ability to change that control during the course of a franchise (In last gen Madden, you could switch team ownership in the offseason menu).

I'm with everyone else on this. I would LOVE to see this small, but important feature added back. Then I could constantly rebuild teams like others have talked about (Bill Parcells would be so proud of us...lol).

That, coupled with the ability to edit ratings any time (to correct progression/regression, rerate draft picks, etc) would allow me to stretch my franchise play. There is nothing more frustrating than seeing all the little goofs that have happened in Madden Franchise and not having anything at our disposal to remedy it properly.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

I sent Josh a link to this thread as well as the other one from a few weeks back so hopefully they see that although small, this feature would be a great addition and make lots of people happy. I tried sending Ian a PM too, but he wasn't accepting them at the time.

If they didn't know we wanted this before, hopefully now they will and it won't be too late to add it into the game. I'm guessing it's still about 2 months or so before the game goes gold so let's keep our fingers crossed.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:11 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Can we still control all 32 teams in Madden 10? If this is not possible then I will not buy Madden.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:49 AM   #21
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Wow, you wont buy because of this??? I dont think the devs will shake because of your insignificant threat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 9

I hope we can switch what teams we control after a few seasons.

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:56 AM   #23
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Its not a real big deal for me either way, but reading this thread the first thing I thought of is: will online franchise remedy this? I would imagine that there has to be some maneuverability with it when dealing with a bunch of people, so if you start an online franchise with just yourself as the commish, you should be able to control your own teams assignment.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:44 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Wow, you wont buy because of this??? I dont think the devs will shake because of your insignificant threat
I know they don't care but for me that is a big deal. I think that being stuck with one team gets boring after a while. I like to control all 32 teams. In every madden this option was possible and I hope it stays the same in Madden 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »