Home

Madden NFL 10 Hands-On Preview (IGN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Hands-On Preview (IGN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: IGN.....Hands on

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightallthetime
what level was the guy from IGN playing on?
Probably on rook or pro, but I was able to do the same thing on All Pro. Not on all Madden though. There's definitely some tuning that needs to be done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #42
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG 5
you're telling me ea sports tiburon is going to sport EVERY starting quarterback's throwing style in ONE year?
No, don't put words in my mouth LOL. I'm not going to say they had a unique animation for every starting QB, but they did have quite a few. IMO, if you run into a QB who doesn't have his OWN designated throw animation, there's bound to be a similar motion available in which you can change it to.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:16 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
No, don't put words in my mouth LOL. I'm not going to say they had a unique animation for every starting QB, but they did have quite a few. IMO, if you run into a QB who doesn't have his OWN designated throw animation, there's bound to be a similar motion available in which you can change it to.
This.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:18 PM   #44
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

So we can edit throwing animations? If we don't like the one they have for Jake Delhomme or Matt Moore, can we change it?

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 05-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
oh im not quoting you, i was quoting IGN

"Whether it's the position of their left hand on the ball when dropping back or how the ball is oriented in relation to their body when bringing it back to throw, every quarterback throws the ball differently" it pisses me off when writers overhype things like this. when you say every, you damn well better mean every. its like hearing every mainstream news station boldly declaring "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction!" so i'll believe it when i see it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 3

Like what I read, game will still have issues but as long as gameplay is better they'll fix those issues over time. Like he said he told the guys the problems he found and they'll go check it out.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #47
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
So we can edit throwing animations? If we don't like the one they have for Jake Delhomme or Matt Moore, can we change it?
Yes, you can customize the throwing motion for each QB.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #48
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG 5
well, 2k8 didn't have that many different throwing styles either. i know marino and elway had signature animations, randal cunningham had his QB evade moves, and the 1940s passers had the retro throwing style, but thats about it. you're telling me ea sports tiburon is going to sport EVERY starting quarterback's throwing style in ONE year?
Yup. That's what he's saying. Why's that so hard to believe? I'm guessing you haven't noticed the constant unbelievable changes by Ian's team this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »