Home

Madden NFL 10 Screenshots (IGN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Screenshots (IGN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #57
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: New Screens!!(IGN)

My biggest bother right now is the placement of the visor clips being so far in but Ian said this was an older build, they should be further out to the edge of the facemask, also the black visor tabs on all teams shouldn't be only some teams have them black, some teams have a team logo and some teams leave them clear.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 05-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 17

Can i please get a close up of LT's Facemask.....PLEASE!?!?
Old 05-15-2009, 02:31 PM   #59
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

LB asked about stances....I saw in the ign vids Bens left foot placed slightly back while under like he does i real life

In his shotgun stance its placed slightly back too but I haven't seen any screens of him pre-snap in shotgun

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 05-15-2009, 02:31 PM   #60
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
+ infinity!

honestly guys, if the first you thing you want to talk about is a tidbit of uniform being wrong on these screenshots, then you've got issues!

i can't get over the graphics!
+ forever lol

The guys look spot on to me. Somethings guys i think we need to relax on sometimes. The visor thing Kane brought up is valid since he brought it up on CD and they put it in then it should be right. BUt overall the graphics are stunning

Modest in Speech..Superior in Action

Hit me on Twitter - SeanSemps
Old 05-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #61
Relentless

Weapon X's Arena

OVR: 5

That Eagles pic is all kinds of ugly. From McNabb's face being like three shades lighter than his skin to Westbrook not looking a damn thing like himself (c'mon, he looked like him back when he was basically unknown in the PS2 version of 06!), though maybe I'm just picky because they're my squad. The rest look great though, especially that close up pic of Schaub. I had to do a double take to make sure it was a Madden screen.

WX
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 25

looking at the pic, it looks like we're at a buccs home game instead of carolina ! I live here in North Carolina and i can tell you that on Sundays/Mondays THERE IS NO WAY THAT THERE IS THAT MANY BUCCS FANS IN CHARLOTTE !!! com'on, im not happy with the panthers pic im seeing, im disappointed bc ive waited so long to see and at least 1 and when i get it, its inconcistant with what i see on Sundays.

But otha than that and some otha uniform issues for otha teams *the red outline on the patriots Jerseys and the helmet sizes* the game looks GREAT !!! Just need a few corrections !!!
Old 05-15-2009, 02:35 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_boi
looking at the pic, it looks like we're at a buccs home game instead of carolina ! I live here in North Carolina and i can tell you that on Sundays/Mondays THERE IS NO WAY THAT THERE IS THAT MANY BUCCS FANS IN CHARLOTTE !!! com'on, im not happy with the panthers pic im seeing, im disappointed bc ive waited so long to see and at least 1 and when i get it, its inconcistant with what i see on Sundays.

But otha than that and some otha uniform issues for otha teams *the red outline on the patriots Jerseys and the helmet sizes* the game looks GREAT !!! Just need a few corrections !!!
maybe a few fans decided to wear red shirts that day. I think you're gonna be ok. Who's looking at the crowd anyway?
Old 05-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 3

lol. even though its wrong, the panthers look good in white shoes. don't know why so many teams wear black shoes when they dont have black or many dark colors on the uniform

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »