Home

If Online Franchise is announced as a feature

This is a discussion on If Online Franchise is announced as a feature within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2009, 06:52 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: If Online Franchise is announced as a feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Mine would be like "ok that's cool for those who care for it".
I hate to agree with a philly fan... but... I agree.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #10
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Bears
OMG!!!

Too funny
Old 05-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #11
Rookie

Fluffhead's Arena

OVR: 5

Probably climaxing in my pants.

Total noob question as I haven't owned Madden since 2002 (NCAA guy, but I think I'm going Madden this year), is there currently online leagues with Madden or is it anticipated with this version?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #12
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I guess online franchise would be ok. But I would wheather play offline franchise mode instead. The bad thing bout having online franchise mode would be is getting people to play it on a daily are weekly bases. Which is real hard to do. Getting a group of people to play franchise mode online would be a tricky thing to do. When people are busy working everyday and kids going to school and people having lives. That would be very hard to do.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 19

As long as online franchise is not a chopped down verison of offline franchise i will be happy.

Just wait til E3.

I'm still not planning on getting Online franchise this year, especially with Phil Frazier telling people that the online feature has something to do with facebook. I can't imagine how the two would connect.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:52 PM   #14
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14
That's the key is finding people. I have only 3 friends I know will jump on after work and play at least one game on a daily basis and that's fine. The key is the franchise has to allow cup teams as well and not what they did with the leagues from last year. People talk about 30 team franchises those will never work and if it does I'd lik to c it. The vast majority of the franchises ii think will be 10 user teams or less. But they need to give us the option of having as little as 2 teams.that's the key I think.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:06 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEAR17
As long as online franchise is not a chopped down verison of offline franchise i will be happy.

Just wait til E3.

I'm still not planning on getting Online franchise this year, especially with Phil Frazier telling people that the online feature has something to do with facebook. I can't imagine how the two would connect.
IF this is true - then epic fail.

Sorry I don't care about Twitter, Facebook, Myspace or any of the likes. If their new feature is able to put up your stats on facebook or some crap like that I may have to think twice about this game and just rent it from gamefly.

Online Franchise is something I am really banking on. Without online franchise I don't know if I will buy at midnight - but online franchise I will that day - preorder and pay in full

I mean why would they not and let NCAA have it 2 years running
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2009, 08:07 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
That's the key is finding people. I have only 3 friends I know will jump on after work and play at least one game on a daily basis and that's fine. The key is the franchise has to allow cup teams as well and not what they did with the leagues from last year. People talk about 30 team franchises those will never work and if it does I'd lik to c it. The vast majority of the franchises ii think will be 10 user teams or less. But they need to give us the option of having as little as 2 teams.that's the key I think.
See if they have 2 people as the min that'd be nice because I have a friend who I know we ran a NCAA OD with just us 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »