Home

No Ask Madden Or Ask Coach?

This is a discussion on No Ask Madden Or Ask Coach? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2009, 10:20 AM   #25
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: No Ask Madden Or Ask Coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
Damn bro lol nice story i would be too pissed if he did that. iv caught madden a few times telling me to go for it when i KNOW i should be kicking a fg, so your right you do have to be careful. I love those franchise stories though that had to turn your whole season around.
My whole season? Man, it turned my whole life around to a small extent lol. As you see, I don't trust ask Madden anymore. Well, let me rephrase that. It turned my whole MADDEN GAMING life around. Saying it turned my life around is kinda drastic lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 10:23 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I wish they'd give us a custom playcall screen where we could name our own categories and put whatever plays we wanted in those categories.
They definitely should've gone custom rather than stripping everything with no option to get it back. I hope they approach this differently for Madden 11. The goal should be to move forward, not stripping and taking a step back.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:03 AM   #27
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

I always kind of liked using an occasional "Ask Madden" to mix things up. Every once in a while he'd pick a play I rarely touched otherwise. It's not a bad feature IMO.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by djKianoosh
LOL...
I wish they'd let us create our own play lists that would show up dynamically depending on the situation. if it's 3rd and 1, I want a list of plays that I've determined (in my profile, or pre-game, or a default one) I'd like to use in that situation. same with 3rd and long, or 2nd and 5. or 4th and forever.
Brilliant !
Old 05-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 12

I use ask madden sometimes to mix things up. Occasionally I'll have the tendency to stick to a few formations and plays. Ask madden helps me discovers new plays that work well in certian situations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »