Home

Madden NFL 10 Hands-On Preview (1up)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Hands-On Preview (1up) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 5 /10 1up.com Hands on

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpezzano
"Even if you're not that hardcore of a football fan, you'll immediately see a difference. Dropping back to pass, a real pocket starts to form, and as the quarterback, you want to stay in there with smaller movements that keep your blockers in position. The old "jam the stick down and run around at the snap" technique doesn't put you in the best position anymore. More than once, I instinctively took off running, only to be greeted by a sack at the hands of an end or linebacker. But when I broke that habit, I found I could slip around, even step up, and buy the time to make a play. "
Music to my ears.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Madden NFL 10 Hands-On Preview (1up)

Once again, the comments from the know-nothing "fans" made me laugh:
"more of the *yawn* same... nobody cares about the pocket presence except people that want to be "true" to the game... odds are, if you sit in the pocket, I will bust through your line manually and get you... They need to fix the passing. Why is it, way back on the dream cast I could Lead, under-throw, Throw left or right of the receive... yet you STILL can't do that in Madden.. yes you can lob or bullet.. but I want exact placement away from the defenisive player.."
Old 05-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0
Segagendude, I was about to point out that same exact comment lol. You always see those kind of comments on gaming sites (and any madden 10 videos on youtube) from poeple who know nothing about what's been going on with the game or just those who don't know and sometimes don't want real football. So annoying lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »