Home

Favre and Vick? What do you think?

This is a discussion on Favre and Vick? What do you think? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 01:12 AM   #73

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Favre and Vick? What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Seriously this discussion was tiring a year ago.

I do find it bizarre though that Leronard Little plays in the NFL and nobody complains about him. You know the guy who killed a girl in his car while driving but only got 90 days in jail? The guy who had a BAC of .19 at the time while the national legal limit is .08 BAC. The guy who has since had another DUI conviction.

If you guys are going to **** on Vick then at least be sensible with who you are going to complain about playing in the NFL. If you value the life of an animal over a human you need to see a psychiatrist.
I completely agree. I have a dog and I like animals I have no problem with them. Although I don't like dog fighting Vick paid his debt (to much debt if you ask me) so just give him a break. He should be able to live his life and play football if a team takes him and he can prove that he's truely sorry.

Thats how a america works you do a crime you do the time and then you get on with your life. There is such a thing as forgivness if someone is truely sorry for what he/she has done.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:24 AM   #74
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
.....and I am giving a new contract to any of my players that hit stick him. Sorry if I offend anybody but I don't care much for animal killers.

Yeh, i kill fish everytime i go fishing.........do you hate me also? I dont care if dogs die boo hoo get over it, stop being so emotional.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:28 AM   #75
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

At the end of the day, i feel this issue with the vick and dog fighting is more racial then anything. I am a educated young black male and the black community thought it was wrong but not oh my god he's the devil. In the white community, I understand ya'll love dogs like there's no tomorrow, they kiss em in the mouth and sleep with them but he's human and made a mistake, it's time to forgive and move on. As far as Favre goes, let em play, i dont care when he makes his choice to play or not play, it's not an issue for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2009, 01:30 AM   #76

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
Yeh, i kill fish everytime i go fishing.........do you hate me also? I dont care if dogs die boo hoo get over it, stop being so emotional.
Not exactly the best statement for this arguement but...ok.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:14 AM   #77
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

OVR: 37

This thread has gone completely off track
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »