Home

Defense playing agaist the bubble screen

This is a discussion on Defense playing agaist the bubble screen within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2009, 09:29 PM   #9
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Defense playing agaist the bubble screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
just chill ok. Ian and his crew are working hard on this day and night but they wont have time to finish the game if all they can work on is the defense against the bubble screen ok? so just chill for now and Ian will take care of it and get back to us. so just chill out : skillz:
I think if you told him to chill just one more time it would have done the trick. 3 is just not enough.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:31 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Defense playing agaist the bubble screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
I just want to point out in past maddens doing bubble screens and screens agaist the AI was almost to easy even on the hardest levels. I wish Ian would adjust the AI to better gaurd agaist all types of screens been run. I mean using the screen agaist the dumb down AI is like taking candy from a baby. It's way to easy. I want to see the Ai read the screen more and break it up in the back field are force the QB to throw it to the groud. Are for the AI to break in front of the intended WR and take it to the house like you on sundays sometime. I just don't want the screens to be so easy agaist the AI. The AI should be able read it more often and break it up are something. What you people think.
Well when you got smith you gotta be scared of the spot pass so its going to be effective...but it shouldnt be a touchdown all the time..probably once in a while

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »