Old 05-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #10
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Superstar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Frazier_EA
I'll give you a new comment.

Superstar wasn't a focus for us this year. You all have seen the heavy focus on gameplay (Pro-Tak and much more). We've got some big stuff in online that will be announced soon, and Franchise is getting a lot of tuning, bug fixing, and a new show called The Extra Point. On top of all this, lots of time spent on presentation this year. Simply put, we tried to focus on the fundamentals and what is core to the Madden NFL Franchise.

I wouldn't expect any big Superstar feature announcements this year but the feature is of course included in Madden NFL 10.

Phil
Big stuff to be announced for online. Why was online focus on so much this year. I would of love to seen more focus on offline franchise mode before online. Because even with the show added onto franchise is great. But what about adding owner mode back onto franchise mode. That would of been a nice thing to do. I loved owner mode. I am also glad see the franchise mode freeze bug hopefully been address and the tuning sounds great aswell. I read the first franchise blog 3 months ago. But the focus for online should of been scaled back some and franchise mode should of been focus on alittle more. I would of really love to have see owner mode back in from the ps2 days.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:41 PM   #11
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

Superstar wasn't a focus for us this year. You all have seen the heavy focus on gameplay (Pro-Tak and much more). We've got some big stuff in online that will be announced soon, and Franchise is getting a lot of tuning, bug fixing, and a new show called The Extra Point. On top of all this, lots of time spent on presentation this year. Simply put, we tried to focus on the fundamentals and what is core to the Madden NFL Franchise.

I wouldn't expect any big Superstar feature announcements this year but the feature is of course included in Madden NFL 10.

Phil
Good to hear Phil.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:

Phil

I am currently foaming at the mouth Phil.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:

Phil
does this mean we shouldnt expect in upgrades to superstar mode even if they're not big?
Old 05-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #14
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Big stuff to be announced for online. Why was online focus on so much this year. I would of love to seen more focus on offline franchise mode before online. Because even with the show added onto franchise is great. But what about adding owner mode back onto franchise mode. That would of been a nice thing to do. I loved owner mode. I am also glad see the franchise mode freeze bug hopefully been address and the tuning sounds great aswell. I read the first franchise blog 3 months ago. But the focus for online should of been scaled back some and franchise mode should of been focus on alittle more. I would of really love to have see owner mode back in from the ps2 days.
Phil never said anything about online being the biggest focus this year. At E3 there will be new online cooperative modes that will be announced. You should be thankful that franchise mode is getting a show, and that could be an omen to a better franchise mode this year.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #15
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckinAPhilliezhat
does this mean we shouldnt expect in upgrades to superstar mode even if they're not big?
They probably won't be too big. Phil said that franchise mode wasn't the big focus this year. Don't worry, I'm sure they tuned some things in Superstar Mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2009, 01:21 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
They probably won't be too big. Phil said that franchise mode wasn't the big focus this year. Don't worry, I'm sure they tuned some things in Superstar Mode.
oh ok..Im just hoping its not exactly the same for two years in a row.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »