Home

Are we setting ourselves up for the Ole Madden Okeee Doke???

This is a discussion on Are we setting ourselves up for the Ole Madden Okeee Doke??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 12:23 AM   #57
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Are we setting ourselves up for the Ole Madden Okeee Doke???

Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
you hit the nail on the head dat swag,09 sucked to me,so my xbox year has sucked,thank goodness for the upcoming months!!! ufc!!! fight night!!! ncaa 10!!! then august!
Madden 09 wasn't very good compared to ESPN NFL 2k5, but if you compare Madden 09 to Madden 08, you'll see that a lot of things were improved.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:24 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 18

Madden 10 will be the best since 2000...........
Old 05-25-2009, 12:37 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
Madden 10 will be the best since 2000...........
2000?? That game wasn't very good, so you're not saying much there!! Now, if you said 2005, then that would be something to look forward to.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:39 AM   #60
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
2000?? That game wasn't very good, so you're not saying much there!! Now, if you said 2005, then that would be something to look forward to.
Madden 2005 was the best Madden that I've ever played!
Old 05-25-2009, 12:39 AM   #61
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
agreed!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2009, 01:04 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 4

You guys make me laugh. You want EA to fix something that can't be fix. It's like trying to build a plane out of a car. It is not going to work. EA needs to scrap the current engine. Build an engine that is both visually satisfying, and functional in simulation design.

Madden rakes in $$$ every year, why can't they take some of it and build a fresh football engine? What? $$$??? It's a joke that they keep using the same engine. The engine is broken Ian... I know executive masters want as much $$$ with little development cost... but you guys are doing us fans so wrong.

EA... I honestly hope that your tactics lead the company to the same ill fates that American Auto Companies are facing. Build crappy cars through out the 80's and 90's then when people stop buying the cars in the 00"s try to fix things. Shame on you all.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:09 AM   #63
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by project_mist
You guys make me laugh. You want EA to fix something that can't be fix. It's like trying to build a plane out of a car. It is not going to work. EA needs to scrap the current engine. Build an engine that is both visually satisfying, and functional in simulation design.

Madden rakes in $$$ every year, why can't they take some of it and build a fresh football engine? What? $$$??? It's a joke that they keep using the same engine. The engine is broken Ian... I know executive masters want as much $$$ with little development cost... but you guys are doing us fans so wrong.

EA... I honestly hope that your tactics lead the company to the same ill fates that American Auto Companies are facing. Build crappy cars through out the 80's and 90's then when people stop buying the cars in the 00"s try to fix things. Shame on you all.
Wow, and here I thought I was the biggest critic of Madden
Old 05-25-2009, 01:11 AM   #64
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by project_mist

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »